Votes: 6 9.5%
  • L

Votes: 10 15.9%
  • M

Votes: 14 22.2%
  • N

Votes: 34 54.0%

• Total voters
Forget about the poll at this point guys, the design has already been completed. If you like what you see then you can pick it up on the website. As for any future designs they said they would work with us in the future but emailing a request won't likely get anything done. Best to vote with your wallet, sell them out and they'll be more apt to design another one in the fall.

Reactions: LostAnvil
Forget about the poll at this point guys, the design has already been completed. If you like what you see then you can pick it up on the website. As for any future designs they said they would work with us in the future but emailing a request won't likely get anything done. Best to vote with your wallet, sell them out and they'll be more apt to design another one in the fall.
Ummmm yeahhhhhh... I didn't notice the date in the OP!!! o_O I went to the website and it says that the scarves are not available until August 2015... So it looks like they will be doing a completely new run. I will be waiting!

Ummmm yeahhhhhh... I didn't notice the date in the OP!!! o_O I went to the website and it says that the scarves are not available until August 2015... So it looks like they will be doing a completely new run. I will be waiting!

The deluxe is still in stock and it's just as nice (just a little shorter) so get on it!

Reactions: Albany_NYCFC
Let me add to my prior review:

Don't know the specifics on last night's game, but this stuff ain't gonna help much on those kind of nights.