Frank Lampard Loan Prediction Thread

BxLio91

Registered
Seasoned Supporter
Apr 1, 2014
The Trap
It's been the main NYCFC storyline for months. We've been arguing back and forth on whether Lampard would be here for the 1st NYCFC game or whether he would stay in Manchester longer.

Now it is time to make your prediction.

A. Lampard will play his 1st game with NYCFC in Charleston for the pre-season tournament.
B. Lampard will play his 1st game with NYCFC at Orlando for the MLS season opener.
C. Lampard's loan will be extended until the end of the EPL season.
D. Lampard will never play for NYCFC.

No arguments, no name calling. This is just for fun. Just post your prediction. Once we hear a decision, we can come back and discuss the results. This thread will be watched closely by the mods so keep it clean.
frank_lampard.jpg

Lampard_1.jpg

A: Tom in Garfield CT, Ahab_Slanders, Manchester MUFC, BWPharrell

B: Christian Bale, NSAfan69, pun, SpursSuck, MCFCFan10, Don Vito, Carey Mulligan, Mr.ceE, foundblue, Błaszczykowski, Flash Kicker, CP_Mancunian, Battlestar Galaktica, BlueMeanie, DiRosa, Tricky Dick, FredDerzt, Mørkets Fyrste, kylelovesturtles, Badfeller, Broadback gyal

C: MagnaCarta, Ice Cube, Leedsy, Chief Wiggum, Nick Constantinople

D: Mean Gene Okerlund

Last edited:
Reactions: Tom in Fairfield CT
I predict that he will say that he is staying in manchester, but on opening day he will sky dive onto the pitch and reveal that he had a sex change and now goes by Francesca. And he will be the first official cheerleader for new york city fc.

If my prediction is right what do I get?

I'm going with B. Preseason in Manchester will be his "meeting new teammates"

I predict that he will say that he is staying in manchester, but on opening day he will sky dive onto the pitch and reveal that he had a sex change and now goes by Francesca. And he will be the first official cheerleader for new york city fc.

If my prediction is right what do I get?
Just make a pick.

B. But if that's right, I'd prefer D. I don't want him at the last minute so they can act like they "did the right thing," after jerking us around for months.

A.
I'm being optimistic. I think he'll join up with us when we go to Manchester in early February and then hopefully come back with the club after that.

E. I think Lampard will come to you in Early Feb, miss a few friendlies (to give him a short break) , play in later friendlies and be ready for 1st MLS game

Reactions: horky
If you had asked me a few weeks ago, I would have said A. I thought that he would meet up with the team when they come to train at the MCFC facilities, and that would be when the loan ends.

My optimism about the situation has been quickly fading, so now I say B. I think that he will be here for the first MLS game, but Man City will try to squeeze as much time out of him as they can.

If you had asked me a few weeks ago, I would have said A. I thought that he would meet up with the team when they come to train at the MCFC facilities, and that would be when the loan ends.

My optimism about the situation has been quickly fading, so now I say B. I think that he will be here for the first MLS game, but Man City will try to squeeze as much time out of him as they can.

I believe he is contracted to Man City (with agreement of NYCFC at the start of the loan) until early Feb anyway