Frank Lampard Out Vs Orlando

I just think about how valuable that 7/m and DP spot is...other than that, this is dumb. I honestly don't get excited about him and could care less if FF ever played a game for us anyway. I'm more into some 18 year old kid named Angelino than this wanker. Yeah and we have Villa and Andrea Fucking Pirlo on this team...so who cares. If he plays, he plays...if doesn't, he doesn't. Maybe he'll go back home, eat a hot dog and give us our DP spot back.

P.S. I'm more pissed that it's gonna rain tomorrow than the fact that FF is not playing.

Meltdown lol

As for what was "proven" nothing was "proven"

In the end, their story of why and how Lampard signed with whom was extremely contradictory.

But I won't recount the story of why that is because you won't listen anyway.

Reactions: Narrowback gal
This whole thing hinges on that "supposedly." And the problem is we just don't know what actually happened. And I get that people are mad, on both sides of this. And it could've been anyone's "fault": Man City, NYCFC, CFG, Lampard, Kreis. But we just don't know what really happened.

A lot of people are saying it's some huge conspiracy, or at least that's how it appears to me. A lot of people are saying it's all Frank's fault, which seems equally odd to me. With no hard information to go on I can't seem to blame anyone for this mess, and some people think I'm nuts for that. Whatevs. And just because I happen to think Lampard will be a huge positive influence on this club once he's playing people have flamed me. Again, whatever.

Still going to the matches, still supporting the team. And still looking forward to seeing Lampard play. Was hoping that would've been in March though, now hoping for August.
That's fair. My attitude though is that when all parties involved practice omerta I'm justified blaming them all. For example, I think it's especially unlikely that Kreis knowingly engaged in a fraudulent signing ceremony with the expectation that FF would not arrive until mid, or now late summer. I think the idea that Frank would spend all season in MC was a stunner to him. But, he's decided to go along with the cone of silence. He wasn't in on the original scam but now he's complicit in the cover up. Guilty. Frank. Guilty. Reyna, guilty. Soriano guilty. All of MC, guilty.
And like you I still support the team. But mockery is the order of the day, every day.

Last edited:
Wasn't it proven he was never loaned to Manchester City and in fact never had a contract with NYCFC? Anyway, keep crying over Lampard, I'll be busy supporting NYCFC.
Wow you're dense. Of course this was established. But last July the team, Lampard and the league all announced that he signed to NYCFC as a DP. They also all claimed he was on loan with MC. Then when the "loan" got extended some people looked at the rules and started asking how this can happen without compensation to NYC, and other technical questions, and CFG was forced to admit that the everything they did in July 2014 to announce Frank's deal with NYCFC was a charade and a fraud.

So the fact that he never had a contract with NYCFC is exactly why we are in an unforgiving mood.

And now they're trying to cover up for their lies.

If they misdiagnosed a simple calf strain, then the medical staff needs to be fired. But I doubt that's what happened.
Totally agree. No way they "misdiagnose" a muscle strain to that effect.
As far as I am concerned it is time to move on for ALL parties.... Fans, NYCFC, MCFC and Frank. Just leave. Apologize that it didn't work out and give us our 6 mil and DP spot back. Sucks that we wasted it this year but just imagine what that can get us now.
Me? I am going to forget that this sad episode ever existed. I am having too much fun supporting the whole of NYCFC to let this bother me any more. It's probably what we should all do going forward................

Wow you're dense. Of course this was established. But last July the team, Lampard and the league all announced that he signed to NYCFC as a DP. They also all claimed he was on loan with MC. Then when the "loan" got extended some people looked at the rules and started asking how this can happen without compensation to NYC, and other technical questions, and CFG was forced to admit that the everything they did in July 2014 to announce Frank's deal with NYCFC was a charade and a fraud.

So the fact that he never had a contract with NYCFC is exactly why we are in an unforgiving mood.
Hudson River Blue has an excellent article chronicling the bullshit:

http://www.hudsonriverblue.com/2015...imited-hangout-admit-lampard-never-signed-nyc

It really is quite funny how dumb Manchester is.

In the end, it looks like MLS, EPL, and CFG all decided to lose some paperwork to make it workout for one of their biggest clubs. What was stated and what was required were different at several stages. Manchester changed its story literally 3 times before it could even begin to hope to comply with EPL rules.

And now they're trying to cover up for their lies.

If they misdiagnosed a simple calf strain, then the medical staff needs to be fired. But I doubt that's what happened.
Here's the link to the NYPost article NYCFC Watch relied on:
http://nypost.com/2015/07/25/frank-lampards-all-star-game-loss-is-red-bulls-stalwarts-gain/

I love the part about how the second MRI from Friday alerted them that it was more serious than thought, yet almost better.

So they figure out -- simultaneously -- that it was worse than they realized, and better than it was. They can't even serve up logical bulshit.

A ManCity fan from Blue-Moon is having a bit of a meltdown.
Blue moon? Not mcfcforum? Not the HatterBlues? It can only be an MCFC fan, and even then, only from blue moon? Narrow minded at best. Comedy gold. Keep it up. Don't swallow all the pills just yet

http://nypost.com/2015/07/25/frank-lampards-all-star-game-loss-is-red-bulls-stalwarts-gain/

I love the part about how the second MRI from Friday alerted them that it was more serious than thought, yet almost better.

So they figure out -- simultaneously -- that it was worse than they realized, and better than it was. They can't even serve up logical bulshit.
It's almost as convenient as both websites and both coaches at NYCFC and MCFC stating "mistakes" about a player's contract for 5 months straight...

Reactions: Drainyoo

It's just absurd. Their PR policy and team is the worst. They come off as being sleezy.

Reactions: Narrowback gal
If this doesn't get off the topic of MCFC and flaming each other in the next few minutes then I'm locking the thread. Take it elsewhere.

From the Post article: “[Friday] actually they took it. They saw significant improvement, but going back to look at the first [MRI exam] and re-diagnosing it, it was actually a pretty significant strain. What they thought was the swelling in there from massage was actually the swelling of the strain. Complicated stuff.’’

Do we have "stupid" tattooed across our collective foreheads? Just how dumb do they think we are? Midas Mulligan called this over a week ago, and I thought he was overreacting. Clearly, he just had more clarity on the subject than I did. You literally can not believe a thing this club says when it comes to Frank Lampard.