Free The Debate Desk

CP_Scouse

Registered
Mar 27, 2014
Queens
i understand the debate desk isnt shown on the new post list, but i think it should. i promise certain users wont abuse the power to post there excessively

It was done for a reason. Almost to prove a point. People posted there and argued basically for attention. Since it was removed from new post list its calmed down and is being used appropriately.
It will not be readded.

Reactions: 413Blue
Wow, that debate desk just looks like a bad idea. If you want to talk about that stuff go to a different board. It's only going to create animosity between members. Gene Gene can we send them to the Paulie board?

Wow, that debate desk just looks like a bad idea. If you want to talk about that stuff go to a different board. It's only going to create animosity between members. Gene Gene can we send them to the Paulie board?
Debate Desk was created to keep a lot of...shit...off the forum. We don't want to outright ban certain topics or discussions so we came up with a way to let them exist without negatively effecting the larger discussion.

Debate Desk was created to keep a lot of...shit...off the forum. We don't want to outright ban certain topics or discussions so we came up with a way to let them exist without negatively effecting the larger discussion.

The Debate desk was called the Warzone at the time, but some couldn't cope with a battle. To be fair it was a good decision by the admins to rename it... it has calmed down both sides of the argument

Any reason why the "supporter factions" threads aren't in the new post list?

Last edited:
I checked settings and its checked to show. I think a topic requires some activity before it being included under 'new posts'
I'll have to check and see if there's criteria for it and I'll get back to you.