Game Of Thrones (spoilers)

Well we know who was involved with Joffreys death. Locke is now going to be with Jon Snow so that should get interesting. Tyrion and Jamie look like they will team up to find out who really is behind this. Finally saw a little with what goes on with White Walkers. Can't wait to see whats coming with them

That was a great episode. It answered A LOT of questions and overall the action was awesome!
Agreed. Usually the episodes with less action still have a lot of intrigue and remain very interesting, but that was not the case last week, IMO. However, this week was great. Probably my favorite episode this season so far.

Especially loved the segue from Littlefinger discussing his new friends with the words "growing stronger" (House Tyrell's words) to Olenna Tyrell admitting her involvement in Joffrey's death.

But how did the poison get from Sansa's necklace to Joffrey's mouth? Someone else is involved... but who?

Reactions: Vito
Agreed. Usually the episodes with less action still have a lot of intrigue and remain very interesting, but that was not the case last week, IMO. However, this week was great. Probably my favorite episode this season so far.

Especially loved the segue from Littlefinger discussing his new friends with the words "growing stronger" (House Tyrell's words) to Olenna Tyrell admitting her involvement in Joffrey's death.

But how did the poison get from Sansa's necklace to Joffrey's mouth? Someone else is involved... but who?
Wasn't there a scene where Olenna handed Tyrion Joffrey's cup? Or Tyrion picked it up from underneath the table? I can't remember exactly, but I think it was something like that.

Came across this on Reddit. Figured I'd post it here in case anyone wants some easy listening whilst reading through this thread.

Reactions: Slick Rick
Time is literally at a standstill right now waiting for tonight's episode. Has it seriously already been 2 weeks since we last watched a new episode?!

Reactions: einwindir
Holy fucking shit. That episode was intense. Can't believe what just happened with that ending

Reactions: NYCFC_Dan
That was BRUTAL. I kind of liked that guy, oh well , should know by now to expect this from this show. (haven't read the books)

Reactions: einwindir
HBO make such great shows. I kinda felt that would happen to Oberyn, especially when he was too focused on getting The Mountain to confess. :(

After reading all the books, once I catch myself liking a character I have to not care at all because he'll die in a horrible way soon. It's a recurring joke

I have a question. Did the Mountain die after he killed Oberyn? He did get stabbed in the stomach and I'm wondering if he ends up dying will the trial by combat would end in a draw?