Germany V Usa

Where are the klinsmann haters now? All without jozy. Lol. Nice to play with actual forwards
Don't get used to it, because Jozy will be slotted right back in when it counts, because Klinsmann and everyone involved in the USSF knows he is one of our top forwards.

That dummy was incredible. If you ask me for a pros/cons list for our strikers, Morris' collective list honestly shows stronger than everyone in the national pool other than Dempsey and maybe Johannsen.
For the U.S. at this moment, I'm not sure Johannsson is better. He's no doubt the better striker, but in terms of what we need to augment our pool, it's a much closer call.

Reactions: doctorhoosier
9szEpOF.gif

It's a shame that Bradley's return to MLS has hurt his development!!!! (Dude was the best player on the pitch both matches).

And the NCAA / MLS Academies will never produce any quality players (Jordan Morris)

It's a shame that Bradley's return to MLS has hurt his development!!!! (Dude was the best player on the pitch both matches).

And the NCAA / MLS Academies will never produce any quality players (Jordan Morris)
I'd wait a little bit before labeling Jordan Morris a success.

Jordan Morris is going to be better than Landon Donovan. And Bobby Wood is going to be the greatest US soccer player ever. He's going to score our winning goal in the World Cup final.
Way to totally not wait for anything before labeling him!

Way to totally not wait for anything before labeling him!

If FIFA can give the World Cup to a country 8-10 years before is actually happens, I can label a player 8-10 years before they're in the late stages of their prime.

Reactions: Z4CH3B99