Get to Know Your Rep

not new. I recall reading all the bio's last year when deciding to drop my douchy rep. and tried to hand pick his replacement. Selection was denied, and i was randomized to my new guy.

on an interesting side note. my girlfriend was at some random meetup group for budding entrepreneurs, and she ran into some guy who worked at nycfc who can , as she put it, get us stuff at the stadium (whatever that means). She handed me his card and he was a rep from the list. So as you put it, now i can see him at the stadium, and beat him up for hitting on my girlfriend. (j/k he sounded like a genuinely nice guy from her description, if by some chance he's on these forums :grimacing:).

Last edited:
so thats what my rep looks like...never seen at game though.

Reactions: Kjbert
How would do we know which one is ours? Do we pick one? and is this only for season ticket holders . Thanks!

Season ticket holders only.
That's Nice ! For the money one drops for season tickets that there's a person who's there for the holder. This is Very Fan Friendly . More people should know about this for future growth!...Awesome !.... To bad for us that don't have season tickets. Shucks !

Reactions: Christopher Jee
That's Nice ! For the money one drops for season tickets that there's a person who's there for the holder. This is Very Fan Friendly . More people should know about this for future growth!...Awesome !.... To bad for us that don't have season tickets. Shucks !
It's actually the norm. Every sport/team I've ever had season tickets for have reps. Not having tickets reps would be frowned upon.

Reactions: Kjbert
It's actually the norm. Every sport/team I've ever had season tickets for have reps. Not having tickets reps would be frowned upon.
Pretty much this. I love the club, but aside from Cityzens and the lord's gift (chicken-bucket), STH perks are pretty average.

Pretty much this. I love the club, but aside from Cityzens and the lord's gift (chicken-bucket), STH perks are pretty average.
Best I ever got was from the TB Bucs. $100 stadium credit per seat. Good for beer food and merch. Also free season long parking ($15 per game). They offered that for all employees of team sponsors.

Reactions: Ulrich and Bane
Best I ever got was from the TB Bucs. $100 stadium credit per seat. Good for beer food and merch. Also free season long parking ($15 per game). They offered that for all employees of team sponsors.
That's dope.

Say what you want about the Red Cows, but I think the club can learn something from them as it pertains to STH perks.

Reactions: Ulrich

But you got a goddamn pirate ship!!! With cannons that fire with each score!!! I would sell my soul for CFG to built a pirate ship in tbe middle of our new stadium. I'd sit there drinking rum all match and singing "yo ho, yo ho, a pirates life for me!"