Help?

Thanks for all the help guys, looks like a 5 person taxi at the rank at JFK is the best bet. I take it we just wait at the rank until a 5 person cab arrives if there are none there?

Really looking forward to the game.

Support Hearts here in Edinburgh, if anyone wants more info on Hearts happy to oblige and I can usually manage tickets for home games here in Edinburgh if anyone is ever in town.

We bit footage of a recent cup final win over our biggest rivals. Best day ever. never let them forget.

Cheers

When you step out of the terminal there'll be a queue of people waiting for a taxi. There'll be plenty of taxis so it's virtually impossible to get in the wrong queue, but I found that the queue could be relatively long - I think I was waiting about 15 minutes.

I'm actually going to Edinburgh for the Fringe festival in August, but I'll be with friends so wouldn't have time to drop by for a game. That said, I wouldn't be coming from the other side of the Atlantic, so it's not really such a big thing me being over there anyhow.

For anyone considering going to Edinburgh, by the way, I'd entirely encourage it - Edinburgh is the most beautiful city in the UK by a long way. Really nice place to stay.

Guys, my family (5 of us) are travelling from Scotland to NYC 25 June and as we are footy mad we (me and the 2 boys) have tickets for the match v Red Bulls on Sunday 27 June.

Any help or advice re the best way to get from JFK to Manhattan (midtown east) on the afternoon of 25/6 would be greatly appreciated.

Wife not keen to do public transport so taxis, limos companies etc ??? There will be 5 of us in total.

Also any advice re best way to get to the stadium from Midtown East on the Sunday and what time should we head to the stadium (I need to pick our tickets up at the ground).

Look forward to hearing from you.

Johnny Marr, Edinburgh, Scotland

Johnny that sounds like a really great time. And the game vs Redbull will be fantastic with a great atmosphere. Wish I could make that trip from Tampa, FL. I used to live in NY and wish I was there for this game. With that said, I think your best bet to get to the Stadium from JFK is by Taxi or Limo Taxi if you can afford it. The option is to get to Manhattan midtown from JFK via one of their shuttles and then take the subway to the Bronx to Yankee Stadium.

Enjoy!!!!