Nycfc V Red Bulls

Johnny Marr

Registered
Apr 12, 2015
Hi folks, my family and I are going to be heading across to NYC 25 June - 29 June and just wondering how difficult it is to get hold of match tickets (think there is a game on 28 June V Red Bulls).

My family and i are mad keen football fans and have season tickets here in Edinburgh for the famous Heart of Midlothian (Hearts) and we also follow the Scottish national team home and away.

Any advice or information on tickets would be greatly appreciated and if anyone wants any more information on Hearts or are ever in Edinburgh and want tickets for a game I can usually get my hands on tickets.

Look forward to hearing.

Alba Gu Brath

Reactions: jerzy and LostAnvil
If you definitely plan on going to Yankee Stadium on June 28th, I suggest you purchase your tickets now. Against any other team I'd normally say you'd have little to no problems getting tickets, but being it is against the Red Bulls there's a good shot the match will be sold out.

More than likely they will open the upper deck for the match, but that's not guaranteed. And even if they do start selling tickets for the 300 & 400 levels, there's a good chance those tickets will be snapped up too.

That's awesome. Tickets are not difficult to get as long as you get them right away especially for this derby match. Try Ticketmaster or StubHub. Have a blast in NYC!

Cheers guys, a flavour of the local derby here in Edinburgh below. Its usually a pretty fiesty affair.

PS: Its the Hearts fans celebrating AGAIN against the wee team in the city at their stadium.

I too would recommend getting the tickets ASAP, since I am expecting that match will get sold out.
If you need any help / advice with the purchasing feel free to PM me and I'll help however I can.
And as always, I'm open to meeting up and grabbing a beer beforehand. Cheers!