Home - 8/22 New Jersey

Status
Not open for further replies.
At what point will this derby be CONCACAF that the fire alarm at the hotel (Grand Hyatt New York) where the Red Bull players are staying the night before the game goes off?

do they stay there? i figure they come and leave on their own. after rb games i always see robles walking on foot with his family down river avenue to what i assume is parking lot nearby

At what point will this derby be CONCACAF that the fire alarm at the hotel (Grand Hyatt New York) where the Red Bull players are staying the night before the game goes off?
I heard that operation mayhem doesn't exist.

They stay in a hotel in Midtown Manhattan? That might be a longer commute than from Red Bull Arena! Seems like a gigantic waste of money for them, but whatever.

Reactions: mgarbowski

Wait so you weren't down there last night lighting off fireworks all night? Where's your dedication?

Reactions: Christopher Jee
They stay in a hotel in Midtown Manhattan? That might be a longer commute than from Red Bull Arena! Seems like a gigantic waste of money for them, but whatever.
Most college and pro sports teams will stay at a hotel the night before so that they can control all aspects of the team regarding scheduling/transportation, meals, meetings, curfew, etc. This is typical whether home or visiting team. NYCFC may/May not subscribe to this, but it’s not a new concept.

I went fishing today (first time ever! caught 9 fish in four hours!) and the weather was absolutely pristine. It could not be more ideal for a HRD. I mean, it's not hot, it's not cold, it's not very humid, and it's not too dry. This is going to be an amazing game. Really looking forward, as nervous as I am!

I went fishing today (first time ever! caught 9 fish in four hours!) and the weather was absolutely pristine. It could not be more ideal for a HRD. I mean, it's not hot, it's not cold, it's not very humid, and it's not too dry. This is going to be an amazing game. Really looking forward, as nervous as I am!
You’re flirting with being banished to Time Out......

I've stayed off the forums for a while but had to come back today. I honestly don't know what to expect today. Villa will be fired up but so will BWP. I think it boils down to who scores first. If we do, I think that we will win. Saying that, our defense has been leaky so I don't actually fucking know anything. However, I do definitely know that I will be drinking a Guinness in about 1hour 35 minutes time.

Status
Not open for further replies.