Elite Donor
Seasoned Supporter
Jan 2, 2015
New York, NY
New York City Football Club vs Seattle Sounders Football Club
Yankee Stadium
Wednesday, July 3rd 7:00 PM ET
Fox Sports Go (YES on Tape Delay)

The second of three matches in 8 days, NYCFC takes on the first of the Cascadia teams of the season when they play Seattle.

Ruidiaz will be unavailable for Seattle as Peru advanced in Copa America. Loderio will likely be available for Seattle as Uruguay did not advance in Copa America.

Morris and Roldan (USA) and Torres (Panama) are playing in Gold Cup on Sunday. Both teams can advance to the Semifinals and would make them unavailable for play on Wednesday.

Seattle put out a B team vs. Vancouver and won 1-0. Saad Abdul-Saalam, ex-NYCFC player, played center back.

Maxi still in danger of a suspension. Chanot is now in danger again too. With 2 cards in the last 3 matches, Taty is up to 4 cards.

Ring quietly got himself a reduction and now has only 1 card on the season.

Screenshot 2019-06-30 16.24.57.png

Last edited:
Maxi still in danger of a suspension. Chanot is now in danger again too. With 2 cards in the last 3 matches, Taty is up to 3 cards.

View attachment 9948
I know that everytime you post this someone asks you "next time can you add......" so I'll be that guy this time.
Can you put a number next to each player for how many cards they are effectively sitting on? I know the graph shows it all nicely, but a little easy reference would help!

Reactions: Kjbert and adam
Maxi still in danger of a suspension. Chanot is now in danger again too. With 2 cards in the last 3 matches, Taty is up to 3 cards.

View attachment 9948
Taty have 4 cards in total. isnt he?
Could we put "anyone with 4 cards on the verge of a suspension" in light red, similar to the light green you use?

Reactions: Kjbert and adam
Status
Not open for further replies.