Apple TV (MLS Season Pass)

REF: Filip Dujic
AR1: Jeremy Hanson
AR2: Lyes Arfa
4TH: Luis Diego Arroyo
VAR: Michael Radchuk
AVAR: Tom Supple

A win tonight puts us above the line.

(yeah, yeah, I know games in hand, blah blah blah... The points in hand are pretty nice though when you're surrounded in the standings by bad teams)

Reactions: Sabo and canchon
Game Day Weather and Transit Report™

Gametime temps in the low 80s and partly cloudy, with a feels-like in the upper 80s. AQI (air quality index) expected to be moderate. Not quite good but not quite unhealthy either.

Manhattan-bound 7 train service may have changes, with express trains running local from 74th to Queensboro Plaza, and locals skipping 111th Street and 82nd Street. Trains will be running however. No known changes to Flushing-bound trains.

This Gameday Weather and Transit Report is brought to you by "Feck, it's hot and muggy at the moment (although my mug o' hot coffee may be contributing to that)." And also by Chiddy's Cheesesteaks, located behind home plate on the third base side. I've been waiting over a month for this match just so I can get one of their cheesesteaks, so I sure hope they're open for non-Mets events.

Sadly won't be able to attend, which sucks because it would be SO easy to attend. I have external stuff at 7:30-9:30pm until end of august. :(
Enjoy the game! COYBIB!

Reactions: Kjbert
A win tonight puts us above the line.

(yeah, yeah, I know games in hand, blah blah blah... The points in hand are pretty nice though when you're surrounded in the standings by bad teams)
And staring at Columbus away and Philly away after this…3 points is a must.

(Also will add that after those two away games, NYCFC no longer plays NSH, NER, CLB, PHL, ATL the rest of the year). Only 2 games left against top 7 teams - CIN away and ORL at RBA.)

So yeah, get the 3 points tonight.

Santi is suspended due to yellow card accumulation.

Cufre and Ilenic are both one yellow away from suspension.

Damn. No Sands, no Santi.... why no Pelligrini, injury? what about GP, is he back to fitness?

Damn. No Sands, no Santi.... why no Pelligrini, injury? what about GP, is he back to fitness?
Feel like we have played a number of teams B squads this year and they’ve managed to win or draw. No more excuses. Win at home.

Not quite, he's on 7 right now so I believe his next one would result in his second suspension of the year.
I just logged on to make the correction. When I saw he wasn't listed on the Injury Report, I figured the guy on the podcast I listened to Monday night was wrong.

Reactions: SoupInNYC

Thiago Martins? Gaby Pereira?

Thiago Martins? Gaby Pereira?

i'd guess martins is definitely still out.

gabby might be back since he was only questionable last game.