Home Opener Single Ticket Presale For Sth's

Yeah I just copied what they posted on ticket master .
Does anyone else find it kind of funny that as a founding member you get the privilege of first grab of tickets but if you are a founding member you have season tickets.
I thought about that, but if you're a season ticket holder, you probably know other soccer fans to share the code with so you can all go to the first game together

Hey guys. If anyone doesn't need to buy extra tickets for the opener, I'd love to get some tickets for my brother, (maybe father) and I. Can't afford/be available for season tickets, since I'm a college student, but would love to go to the opener. Just pm me if possible. Much appreciated.

Hey!

Again if anyone does have a spare code that'd be so kind to forward it on.

I live in the UK and my father lives in NY, so I've timed my trip over to co-inside with the first home game.

I've got my NYCFC shirt hanging up on the wall and it'd be a waste not to wear it this year!

I'm originally from the city but had to relocate to PA last year. I would like to go to the home opener. If anyone has a STH presale code they are not using, I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks.

I'm not a reseller... and I've been reading the site since I heard about it in August... I'm just rubbish on forums! :-(

But it's fine I'll get my ticket on the 9th :)!

I'm not a scammer, but yeah I can see why I came off that way. I'll be here after the game also. It's fine guys, I'll try and buy tickets when it's out to the general public and post a picture from the game so maybe next time I'm more believable. lol

Oh yeah, I wouldn't give my code to a random guy with no posts or history or anything. But if someone here that has been here and just isn't a STH and wanted one then of course I would lend a hand. Sharing is caring after all.

I would love a pre sale code if anyone is feeling generous.

I'm trying to figure out plans to get down from Vermont with a friend and knowing I'll have a ticket would help.

I gave my code to someone without any posting history. Some people just lurk. And if they are a scalper I really don't think the tickets will be going for much in the long run and they did their homework by at least getting here so whatever.

Reactions: Goodfella
Only tickets left were 120 each after 20 minutes into the sale. I don't see this game being a huge draw in March but I could be wrong. I hope I am, I've still got my ticket, going to be at every game this year. Rain or shine

I'm not a STH, but interestingly I just got an email from the team with a pre-sale code.

However, when I went to Ticketmaster to check things out, I got a message the code wasn't valid. Wonder if anyone who is on NYCFC's email list is receiving a pre-sale code and STH's are getting a pre-pre-sale? The ad does say the sale starts at noon today. Are STH already buying their extra tickets?

Anyway, if you don't have a code and you have an account with MLS/NYCFC check your emails.

I'm not a STH, but interestingly I just got an email from the team with a pre-sale code.

However, when I went to Ticketmaster to check things out, I got a message the code wasn't valid. Wonder if anyone who is on NYCFC's email list is receiving a pre-sale code and STH's are getting a pre-pre-sale? The ad does say the sale starts at noon today. Are STH already buying their extra tickets?

Anyway, if you don't have a code and you have an account with MLS/NYCFC check your emails.

Yes same here, code didn't work however I noticed that the category on TM website was 'Season Ticket Pre-Sale' so perhaps a different pre-sale as you say? Mailing list one might start @ 12PM then?