Official Home Opener "i Need A Ticket" Thread

Goodfella

Beers, Banter, Footy.
Elite Donor
Donor
May 19, 2014
I thought it might make sense to have a thread for the sole purpose of getting tickets for a match. I know you can get single tickets online, but this is might be a good way to have an unofficial ticket exchange amongst ourselsves.

I'll start, I'm looking for 2 in Section 234 for the home opener, hit me up if you have tickets in that section and can't make it.

I thought it might make sense to have a thread for the sole purpose of getting tickets for a match. I know you can get single tickets online, but this is might be a good way to have an unofficial ticket exchange amongst ourselsves.

I'll start, I'm looking for 2 in Section 234 for the home opener, hit me up if you have tickets in that section and can't make it.

Hi,

I'm looking for a single ticket in 236, 237 or 238.

Neil

My planned buddy for the opener had to withdraw so I have an extra for this game, Section 229. Face value $29 for anyone with a reasonable history of posting here, and yes, you can buy it for a friend on that basis. PM me, but don't bother if you have only 3 posts and they're all about buying tickets. If no responses by the end of the week I'll list on StubHub.

I have a few extra in Delta Club. Was going to sit there with Falastur but decided to sit in my season ticket seats instead.

Are you people really going to attend the games?

Boycott them until they stop acting like Chivas. They deserve our disdain.

At least I would hope some groups are planning on making our disappointment known.
Who the Fork???

Are you people really going to attend the games?

Boycott them until they stop acting like Chivas. They deserve our disdain.

At least I would hope some groups are planning on making our disappointment known.

yea, im just gonna throw 400$ away, just to say fuck you to the club.... return my jersey and burm the scarf , just because i want this team to stop being like chivas.

Reactions: Goodfella
yea, im just gonna throw 400$ away, just to say fuck you to the club.... return my jersey and burm the scarf , just because i want this team to stop being like chivas.

Sounds like a winning strategy to me </sarcasm>

Reactions: Mario
ST holder here in 235, looking for another ticket to bring a friend who is a fan as well. Let me know if anyone can't make it.

Tell me then, if this team continues to act like Chivas, would you return next season?
If they continue shoving down their Manchester Crap down our throats, would you continue spending 400 bucks a year to follow an english team?
They are making it hard for me to see the difference with the Austrians in New Jersey.

Reactions: Isntit
Tell me then, if this team continues to act like Chivas, would you return next season?
If they continue shoving down their Manchester Crap down our throats, would you continue spending 400 bucks a year to follow an english team?
They are making it hard for me to see the difference with the Austrians in New Jersey.
why wouldn't i return?
i'm here to support this team IN MY CITY. i bought season tickets because i want to support the only team in new york. since the team is owned by city football group, i expect nothing else than to see relevant information to the sister/parent club whatever you want to call them. We do not chant manchester city, we do not wear man city jersey's. we are new york city and hey look manchesters name is also city! youre a hater. you offer no purpose to this forum with your 3 useless posts, so stop wasting your time.

Reactions: Goodfella
, we do not wear man city jersey's. .
Case closed ;)

Until they make this a REAL NEW YORK Team, and not Manchester chivas USA, save your money dude. At least wait to see if they will give us a real home.

Reactions: Isntit