Home Opener Single Ticket Presale For Sth's

Yup. Pre-sale is open now for non-STH's.
New York City FC Fan,

When was the last time you were a part of history? Be sure to be there when New York City FC kicks off its historic home opener on Sunday, March 15th at 5:00PM vs. the Eastern Conference Champion New England Revolution. A limited number of tickets for this historic match have been made available during this exclusive presale. Feel free to use the presale code below for yourself or forward to a friend.

Your code: FCDB

Didn't have a problem at all as I just nabbed a pair in section 208 for me and my son.

Is it possible that the code they sent me could only be used once? My sincerest apologies if that's the case.

I got the same code... the seats aren't great though...!
In Yankee Stadium there aren't going to be too many great seats. As I mentioned in a previous post, imho the best tickets would probably be up in the 300 & 400 levels, but they're not releasing those as of now.

I was debating as to whether or not holding off buying tickets now, because I feel this game will generate enough interest for the upper decks to be opened, but in all honesty I didn't want to chance it for this one.

I went to look for some tickets just to see what was available, and the baseball seating is a horror show. The whole third base sideline are crappy seats for distance. The corners, which are the worst for watching soccer, are the only ones close to the field. Thank god for TV

Just bought two tickets in section 131. Pretty crappy seats, but at least I get to go to the first home game.

I went to look for some tickets just to see what was available, and the baseball seating is a horror show. The whole third base sideline are crappy seats for distance. The corners, which are the worst for watching soccer, are the only ones close to the field. Thank god for TV
I agree with you. Not looking good as far as viewing from the stadium.

Reactions: Tom in Fairfield CT
Got my seats in 207...! although they're in the corner hopefully it'll be a good atmosphere!!