Home V D. C. United 08/13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perfect time for Lamps to post a smiling picture at some NYC tourist attraction this afternoon or a drunken one at a raucous Chelsea reunion this evening. #NYCboondoggle

Good, we're better without him.

Simply, NO. I understand the bitterness but he was getting into good positions against jersey just rusty on the finishing. He needs a few games straight to shake the rust and to start putting them away. In no way shape or form can him missing another game for us be a good thing.

Last edited:
Frank [talking to fans]: "No, it's great to have you out here today, just don't tell anyone about our secret formation, okay? [Winks] Oh, hey, Ned."
Ned: "Hey Frank, is it okay if we have a chat?"
Frank: "Yeah, sure." [Turns to fans at practice] "Thanks for coming out today, guys, we really appreciate your support." [...] "Ned, what's up?"
Ned: [Leans in to whisper to Frank] "Jason Kreis sends his regards." [Stabs Frank in the thigh]

And this is how we arrive at Thursday's starting lineup.

Frank [talking to fans]: "No, it's great to have you out here today, just don't tell anyone about our secret formation, okay? [Winks] Oh, hey, Ned."
Ned: "Hey Frank, is it okay if we have a chat?"
Frank: "Yeah, sure." [Turns to fans at practice] "Thanks for coming out today, guys, we really appreciate your support." [...] "Ned, what's up?"
Ned: [Leans in to whisper to Frank] "Jason Kreis sends his regards." [Stabs Frank in the thigh]

And this is how we arrive at Thursday's starting lineup.
Glorious-Long-hair-Nicholas-Cage-Wink.gif

NED KNOWS!!!!!!

I'm not giving a score prediction. I'm not calling for a Mix hat trick or a Poku party. But Angelino will score tomorrow and it will be glorious.

Reactions: Sabo and FootyLovin
I did wonder whether this is all just a smokescreen to justify starting Grabavoy tomorrow.

(okay, not really)
No, you're 100% correct! This must be some form of elaborate smokescreen. Unless of course Ned is the one injuring Frank so that he can continue to play.

My guess is that with the Lapmard injury news, starting lineup is pretty easy to predict. Saunders and the back four (although will it be Mena and/or Hernandez with Facey) are set.

I think three of the front five are set too: Villa (duh), Pirlo (since Kreis is fine running him into the ground), and Grabavoy (don't shoot me, but Kreis gonna Kreis).

Questions are whether he starts Mix or Jacobson (I think Kreis goes with Jacobson because he is scared to put Pirlo out there without him) and for the last forward position: Mix/Mac/Poku. Kreis will go either Mac or Mix.

My guess is that with the Lapmard injury news, starting lineup is pretty easy to predict. Saunders and the back four (although will it be Mena and/or Hernandez with Facey) are set.

I think three of the front five are set too: Villa (duh), Pirlo (since Kreis is fine running him into the ground), and Grabavoy (don't shoot me, but Kreis gonna Kreis).

Questions are whether he starts Mix or Jacobson (I think Kreis goes with Jacobson because he is scared to put Pirlo out there without him) and for the last forward position: Mix/Mac/Poku. Kreis will go either Mac or Mix.

Last thing we want is NED lol.

I am a huge fan of TMAC and his form right now. He's pretty much a MUST for the starting. However , Angelino x Mix cross / volley last week got me thinking. If that can become a thing , it will be very dangerous. That is going in the net 8/10 times imo. Robles played that cross perfectly and most others will mess that up.

Wearing jerseys have't really been working consistently, so I think I may try my Yes Pirlo, Yes Party t-shirt tomorrow. Let's get the playoff train moving. COME ON YOU BOYS IN BLUE.

Reactions: Midas Mulligan
Status
Not open for further replies.