Status
Not open for further replies.

Falastur

Registered
Donor
Seasoned Supporter
Mar 20, 2014
Herts, UK
It's been some time, but finally our fake-rivals are making the return trip to visit us. Could this be the game where we first see Pirlo start?

Game is on the 26th. Kick-off at 2:30pm. Match is on Fox Sport 1, but you don't need to know that because you'll at be at Yankee Stadium, right? Of course you will. Now go out there and let's get three points.

Order of Potential Rivals:
1. Red Bulls - You know, that derby shit
2. Toronto - Most important cities in both countries, and two heated matches
3. New England - New York sports hates Boston sports, fuck the Sox
4. Philadelphia - Close in proximity?
5. LA - East Coast, best coast
6. Montreal - Nobody likes French Canadians, not even Canadians
19. Orlando - Who gives a Kaka?

Also, the Cityzens post match meet and greet as already sold out, in under 90 minutes.

Reactions: Kjbert
I realize the match is almost two weeks away, but I'm a bit surprised the team hasn't started a ticket blitz on social media yet.

With Pirlo and Lampard making their debut (maybe) and Kaka coming to town, this definitely has the potential to be our 3rd 4ok+ home game of the year.

I realize the match is almost two weeks away, but I'm a bit surprised the team hasn't started a ticket blitz on social media yet.

With Pirlo and Lampard making their debut (maybe) and Kaka coming to town, this definitely has the potential to be our 3rd 4ok+ home game of the year.
They'll probably wait and see what happens this weekend, if Lamps goes or sits. I'd love to see us put in a full squad for this game. You can't sit stars when you need points, no matter the surface.

Reactions: Paul and Kjbert
They'll probably wait and see what happens this weekend, if Lamps goes or sits. I'd love to see us put in a full squad for this game. You can't sit stars when you need points, no matter the surface.

This one million times over

Order of Potential Rivals:
1. Red Bulls - You know, that derby shit
2. Toronto - Most important cities in both countries, and two heated matches
3. New England - New York sports hates Boston sports, fuck the Sox
4. Philadelphia - Close in proximity?
5. LA - East Coast, best coast
6. Montreal - Nobody likes French Canadians, not even Canadians
19. Orlando - Who gives a Kaka?

I would put NY Cosmos in the top3 as well?

The lower 2 levels are basically sold out, and while I know they hold some blocks until closer to game time, they released a bunch last week and have sold through them.

Looks like we are going to have to open up the 300 level shortly. They opened up the entirety of the delta sky club and that is mostly gone. The rest of the stadium has a smattering of tickets available, less than 70 would be my guess.

I worry some people might be missing your humorous cynicism here. I didn't. You're a cheeky bloke, aren't you, Drainyoo?

Sometimes I feel like you're the only person that truly understands me.

UiRV9no3LCTSM.gif

Reactions: Midas Mulligan
Status
Not open for further replies.