How can I get my hands on a signed Lampard shirt ?

afoulkesuk

Registered
Jun 15, 2015
Brighton UK
www.instagram.com
Okay, It is a goal of mine to get a signed Lampard shirt on my wall in my new home!
Trying to get a signed shirt from him in the UK was impossible I see NYCFC do a lot more meet and greets / signing sessions than English clubs, just wondered if any of you have managed to get a signed shirt off the man in question or go to the meet & greets ? Or know of any trusty websites you can get an authentic signed shirt?

Please help lol

Many thanks

Okay, It is a goal of mine to get a signed Lampard shirt on my wall in my new home!
Trying to get a signed shirt from him in the UK was impossible I see NYCFC do a lot more meet and greets / signing sessions than English clubs, just wondered if any of you have managed to get a signed shirt off the man in question or go to the meet & greets ? Or know of any trusty websites you can get an authentic signed shirt?

Please help lol

Many thanks

Now that's he's injured again, I'd just hang out at all the touristy hot spots in the city. He's bound to show up for a Instagram or Facebook post.

Please help lol

Many thanks
Assuming he is playing the Meet and Greets are pretty good. You even have pretty good odds of getting a signature just hanging out at the player's exit for a couple hours after the game. Problem is now you only really have one shot at it - our final game of the season. I would hope they don't do the meet and greets during playoffs.

Reactions: afoulkesuk
Assuming he is playing the Meet and Greets are pretty good. You even have pretty good odds of getting a signature just hanging out at the player's exit for a couple hours after the game. Problem is now you only really have one shot at it - our final game of the season. I would hope they don't do the meet and greets during playoffs.

I'm not sure a guy from Brighton is going to be willing to fly across the Atlantic to make a meet and greet ;)