I Don't Want Lampard : To Organize A Petition !!!

Just like we can start a petition, they can ultimately ignore it and deny it

Surely, but I think that it will be very important to make realize that the NYCFC isn't a Man City brand and that the NYCFC fans DESERVES respect and they don't want a new Lampard's situation in the future !!!!

Surely, but I think that it will be very important to make realize that the NYCFC isn't a Man City brand and that the NYCFC fans DESERVES respect and they don't want a new Lampard's situation in the future !!!!
we dont have to give us shit. unless some fans are share holders.
are they being dicks? yes. but we cant really do anything about it.
believe me, they hear us loud and clear ith the FL situation

Who don't respect the NYCFC don't deserves to play in it. I hope that TR group will organize a petition to haven't this infamous in our team !!!

Whay hide behind the third rail..... they have nothing to do with this site..... u do it

Clocks ticking........

Frank Lampard is to leave Manchester City at the end of the season and finally join his new club New York City in July.
Despite Lampard’s excellent form for Manuel Pellegrini’s side, the midfielder has made it clear he wants to take up the challenge of playing MLS when his loan spell ends in England.
There had been fears at New York City and within MLS that Lampard, 36, would be tempted to remain at the Etihad beyond the end of the season.

Clocks ticking........

Frank Lampard is to leave Manchester City at the end of the season and finally join his new club New York City in July.
Despite Lampard’s excellent form for Manuel Pellegrini’s side, the midfielder has made it clear he wants to take up the challenge of playing MLS when his loan spell ends in England.
There had been fears at New York City and within MLS that Lampard, 36, would be tempted to remain at the Etihad beyond the end of the season.

Tick tock, tick tock, tick tock

Realistically, what is one of these petitions ever going to achieve? They always end up getting about 1/10th the number of signatures people think they will muster, and even if they explode in popularity, what is there in a petition to provoke a response? Very few companies deign to respond to these, and far worse companies committing far worse crimes have ignored far more. There's about a 0.0001% chance of it achieving anything at all. All these things really do is make the people who write them look powerless to do anything more. It's like the definition of a futile action.

Reactions: Jade Thompson
we dont have to give us shit. unless some fans are share holders.
are they being dicks? yes. but we cant really do anything about it.
believe me, they hear us loud and clear ith the FL situation

But this petition can help us to be considered true fans and not plastic supporters. I think that if we achieve a good number of signatures, surely also the media ( and not only the USA media ) will have greater attention for the NYCFC fans. However this is only a my simple opinion.....

But this petition can help us to be considered true fans and not plastic supporters. I think that if we achieve a good number of signatures, surely also the media ( and not only the USA media ) will have greater attention for the NYCFC fans. However this is only a my simple opinion.....

The media will not give a shit about a petition. Hundreds possibly thousands of petitions are delivered ever day.

If you serious (which I know you are) wait until the first game. All of you (not just say 100 out of 1000's of fans) turn your back to the game at the same time. The TV cameras will lap it up and THAT will make the press.

Petitions (in this sort of case) are for people who can't do anything but want to give the impression they are doing something. If there is any sort of major protest obvious signs so far would indicate it will be at the first home game. I'm not going to say I knew what was happening for certain with Lampard but did point out I know the signs in football. Its not like there was no advance warning people were just waiting to see what happens next. People are still waiting to see what happens next. The main thought in my mind was whether it would be March (which would have still upset some people) or beyond. There was a good case (as Nick Chavez replied) that it wouldn't essentially mean missing competitive matches. I made similar comments to the Third Rail but for now they probably aren't going to do anything beyond that statement. The next event after all is a "members party" but its certainly not a protest. Lets see what happens in March or even beyond that when/if Lampard arrives...

https://twitter.com/Vinjay01/status/540989051680358400

The only real statement is those who have followed up on threats to give up their season tickets and have proof of it on social media. I know people have threatened it but don't know how many have actually done it. Solo protests however are not group protests.

Last edited: