If You Run The @nycfcultras Twitter....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well from what I've experienced. Definitely the opposite. You on the other hand have alway been cool. So don't take what I'm saying personally but overall I don't see tr guys looking to extend any support. It's cool with me just pointing out the bs.

Reactions: MrMartinezNYC
Well from what I've experienced. Definitely the opposite. You on the other hand have alway been cool. So don't take what I'm saying personally but overall I don't see tr guys looking to extend any support. It's cool with me just pointing out the bs.
Were more than willing to help you guys out. We are all on the same side! If there's anything we can help u out with don't hesitate to shoot me or the third rail Twitter account a message but that will be me too because I run the third rail Twitter account lol but seriously man anything u guys need don't hesitate to ask. FOR THE GOOD OF NYC FOOTBALL!!!! #NYISBLUE

probably because one of their tweets says "formerly BronxUltras" https://twitter.com/NYCFCULTRAS/status/535602923833921536
Because it's a troll....... They're clearly on the forums. If we would say 'yeah I think it's cp scouse' and he denies it then they'd tweet out 'I'm cp scouse' from the forums. Very thing being argued over here or on Facebook they're using for ammunition. I've reached out to Twitter for the IP and I'll match it to here and we'll know who it is.

Reactions: Paul
Because it's a troll....... They're clearly on the forums. If we would say 'yeah I think it's cp scouse' and he denies it then they'd tweet out 'I'm cp scouse' from the forums. Very thing being argued over here or on Facebook they're using for ammunition. I've reached out to Twitter for the IP and I'll match it to here and we'll know who it is.[/QUOT
probably because one of their tweets says "formerly BronxUltras" https://twitter.com/NYCFCULTRAS/status/535602923833921536
so if it's formally bxu then wtf am I doing here?

Reactions: DiRoma
When this logo came out I and almost everyone on here said how much they liked it. So I made it absolutely no secret and said I'm trying to get in touch with this guy. I'm still waiting for him to get back to me. He responded once. Ive never had anything bad to say about anybody until last night. I've been on here for a while now so it makes me laugh that everyone thinks it's me. I've neem accused of being third fail too.

Reactions: Paul
When this logo came out I and almost everyone on here said how much they liked it. So I made it absolutely no secret and said I'm trying to get in touch with this guy. I'm still waiting for him to get back to me. He responded once. Ive never had anything bad to say about anybody until last night. I've been on here for a while now so it makes me laugh that everyone thinks it's me. I've neem accused of being third fail too.
I don't think its you not does 'everyone'. Just a few individuals with relations to a certain organization. You know we supported you here

Reactions: Paul and Pattyboybx
So who runs @BronxU on Twitter then? They seem to know who @nycfcultras is lol

Yea I do. I get tagged because I've been trying to get on touch with the logo guy and somehow we linked up or something. Its obvious not the same guy.

Well I definilty agree with some things he said. He has tr guys following him. Are they traitors to tr?

Bro some of you know what I look like from fb. Wow man. But I do appreciate his passion. Are you guys jealous knowing he supports bx over tr lmao

Because it's a troll....... They're clearly on the forums. If we would say 'yeah I think it's cp scouse' and he denies it then they'd tweet out 'I'm cp scouse' from the forums. Very thing being argued over here or on Facebook they're using for ammunition. I've reached out to Twitter for the IP and I'll match it to here and we'll know who it is.
Nah chill. It aint me

Reactions: NYCFC_Dan
Bro some of you know what I look like from fb. Wow man. But I do appreciate his passion. Are you guys jealous knowing he supports bx over tr lmao
Don't feed the trolls lol. They also said TR are a corporate organization. Guess that's true too.
Nah chill. It aint me
lmao. I think he was making a point saying they're going with whatever speculations some might have. That way it fuels the fire.

Reactions: NYCFC_Dan
Status
Not open for further replies.