Issues With New York New York

CP_Scouse

Registered
Mar 27, 2014
Queens
I can understand if you want a song about new york to sing. thats just fine. but please dont let it be that song. its already overplayed at yankee stadium after EVERY game. if you want an "anthem" for our team then look for something with legitemate meaning in its lyrics. if i could reccomend something it would be:

I'm guessing that the Yankees and Yankee Stadium Events are going to push 99% for this to be the postgame song. They play it at Chelsea games at Yankee Stadium. I agree that its unnecessary for as any sort of anthem for this reason, but I think its a great song that is played over the stadium PA as you leave the stadium on cloud nine.

Pink Floyd? I don't see the connection really.

Last edited:
I'm guessing that the Yankees and Yankee Stadium Events are going to push 99% for this to be the postgame song. They play it at Chelsea games at Yankee Stadium. I agree that its unnecessary for as any sort of anthem for this reason, but I think its a great song that is played over the stadium PA as you leave the stadium on cloud nine.

Pink Floyd? I don't see the connection really.
not all songs have to be connected to N Y or to the club. YNWA is sung by scousers, that songs has nothing to do with liverpool at all