Jersey Knockoffs

The numbering is pretty bad, but the jersey itself looks decent.

The best knockoff site is gogoalshop.com FAR better than anything you'll find on Ali express. I've bought a few kits there and two out of the three are EXACT copy's of the authentics.

So annoying trying to fish through the fakes. I'm trying to get my hands on a Real Madrid Yohji Yamamoto third and everything I see is either grossly over priced or fake.

Reactions: MDubya79
I was excited when I bought my Ronaldo kit last season. Then they go and win the 10th. I feel silly with the 9 on the trophy now lol.

I was excited when I bought my Ronaldo kit last season. Then they go and win the 10th. I feel silly with the 9 on the trophy now lol.

Don't ever feel silly wearing a Real Madrid shirt, even if it's pink -- unless you bought it for the name on the back. It's a privilege to wear that crest. Also, it's from last year so it's a shirt from the season RMCF won La Decima and is something that will never be forgotten by Madridistas. ¡Hala Madrid!

Don't ever feel silly wearing a Real Madrid shirt, even if it's pink -- unless you bought it for the name on the back. It's a privilege to wear that crest. Also, it's from last year so it's a shirt from the season RMCF won La Decima and is something that will never be forgotten by Madridistas. ¡Hala Madrid!
Ya, you're right. I liked some of the other teams in La Liga but after Bale and Modric went I really started paying attention to them. I'm a big fan of Carlo, it's a beautiful team with great fluid play. Oh and Cristiano isn't so bad himself. Plus I can't stand Barca.

Reactions: Paul and BxLio91
If it were something to be proud of they would not have changed it to chase oil money.

Reactions: MikeDatTiger
(Go go Atleti. :p)

Think I read a story about them changing the crown on their logo. Could be that.

Well you may have misread it. The crest hasn't been changed on the jerseys. The cross was removed on promotional/marketing items in certain parts of the Mideast. I'm not happy about it at all but it didn't effect the team's jerseys which is what I was discussing. To be honest, Florentino Perez is a bit of a mixed bag and this is one occasion where I disagree with him vehemently (as do other Madridistas). I think if the team crest was to be altered in the actual kits there would be a mutiny.

Well you may have misread it. The crest hasn't been changed on the jerseys. The cross was removed on promotional items in certain parts of the Mideast. I'm not happy about it at all but it didn't effect the team's jerseys which is what I was discussing. To be honest, Florentino Perez is a bit of a mixed bag and this is one occasion where I disagree with him vehemently (as do other Madridistas). I think if the team crest was to be altered in the actual kits there would be a mutiny.
Makes sense. I haven't followed since the initial news broke I guess so thats what I thought. This website was the one I saw it on a while back http://www.newsweek.com/real-madrid-changes-logo-deal-abu-dhabi-bank-287664 which does make it seem like its the crest has changed completely, not just for promotional details. I am sure it must have been clarified since then though, like you said.

Makes sense. I haven't followed since the initial news broke I guess so thats what I thought. This website was the one I saw it on a while back http://www.newsweek.com/real-madrid-changes-logo-deal-abu-dhabi-bank-287664 which does make it seem like its the crest has changed completely, not just for promotional details. I am sure it must have been clarified since then though, like you said.

"The team’s deal with Abu Dhabi will continue until at least 2017 and is worth approximately €90 million. The club has not commented on whether any other products carrying the Real Madrid logo will feature the edited version either for the Middle Eastern market or elsewhere."

So far it's only been the stuff with this bank and a cafe RMCF opened I think in Dubai.

Another example of bullshit in the modern game of football.

Also, I can't believe I'm about to say this, but I agree with Marca:

"The team has since come under scrutiny for tampering with Real Madrid’s historic logo for the apparent benefit of attracting Middle Eastern partners, with Marca arguing that “the club is willing to compromise on aspects of its identity” to do so."

Last edited:
"The team’s deal with Abu Dhabi will continue until at least 2017 and is worth approximately €90 million. The club has not commented on whether any other products carrying the Real Madrid logo will feature the edited version either for the Middle Eastern market or elsewhere."
My exact point. Since then it is clear that it has not carried over to other products.

Reactions: Paul
My exact point. Since then it is clear that it has not carried over to other products.

btw That Newsweek headline ("Real Madrid Changes Logo in Deal With Abu Dhabi Bank") is misleading although not altogether false. If someone only read the headline and first paragraph they'd get no details as to the actual deal in place and would think the crest has been changed entirely. Guess the US media isn't so different from their UK counterparts after all.

Last edited:
The numbering is pretty bad, but the jersey itself looks decent.

The best knockoff site is gogoalshop.com FAR better than anything you'll find on Ali express. I've bought a few kits there and two out of the three are EXACT copy's of the authentics.

I beg to differ. The knockoff jerseys are made in small handful of factories and it is doubtful that their jerseys are broadly any different than the ones available on aliexpress, but they are at least twice the price.

Anyone buying these needs to know a few things -- if you are a big US XL, forget it. You'll need a XXXL at least and very few sellers sell those. Order everything 2 sizes too big for an adult and 1 size too big for a kid.

And second, hand wash inside-out only if you want to keep the nameset intact.