Keaton Parks [Midfielder]

Unless we trade him for an immediate-impact player, I don't like the idea of moving on from Parks right now. I'm fearful of two things going forward, Medina reverts to his prior form (instead of his 'serviceable' rating I'd give him for the tournament) and Ring continues his dreadful performance YTD. If both those players lose starting XI spots, the loss of Parks will be a glaring mistake.

Reactions: adam and SoupInNYC
Unless we trade him for an immediate-impact player, I don't like the idea of moving on from Parks right now. I'm fearful of two things going forward, Medina reverts to his prior form (instead of his 'serviceable' rating I'd give him for the tournament) and Ring continues his dreadful performance YTD. If both those players lose starting XI spots, the loss of Parks will be a glaring mistake.
My biggest hesitancy, is we don't have someone else on this team that fits what Parks can do. If you remove Parks from this squad, you are left with "a midfield of Maxi, 10 holding midfielders, and whatever Medina is." (quoting EganSoccerWords derek_villa from a separate conversation)

Kinda of weird the club has gone so gung ho about denying a twitter rumor.

On a Teams calls and someone in our group tells me that Keaton Parks moved into his neighborhood (Teaneck, NJ) and said hi to him during the weekend.

Reactions: Gotham Gator