Keaton Parks [Midfielder]

I still think groot is a better nickname. First, groot is a bad ass, second he is tall and lanky like a giant tree. Third, his body and hair are the same color.

if he minted them, he created them. he didn't buy them. minting costs little to nothing.

could just be that he's promoting it too.

and why can't he spend money on NFTs if that's his choice? if he's smart, he could buy and flip for profit.
He bought them.
I checked the website. Each drawing costs 0.035 ETH which is about $110 right now, plus gas (transaction fees).
I think some people use the term mint to refer to both ends of an initial sale of an NFT item. The site that sells those drawings seems to use “mint” that way.
NFT’s are a collecting fad. Not all that different from baseball cards, beanie babies, or tulips. A handful will get rich, some will lose a lot, most will just enjoy collecting.

He bought them.
I checked the website. Each drawing costs 0.035 ETH which is about $110 right now, plus gas (transaction fees).
I think some people use the term mint to refer to both ends of an initial sale of an NFT item. The site that sells those drawings seems to use “mint” that way.
NFT’s are a collecting fad. Not all that different from baseball cards, beanie babies, or tulips. A handful will get rich, some will lose a lot, most will just enjoy collecting.

i wouldn't say NFTs are a fad. the way they are used now for these types of pieces and collecting them may be.

In any case, it doesn't mean Parks shouldn't be able to do whatever he wants with his money, which is all I was tryin to say.

The MLS Gone Wild podcast just released their latest episode (to be honest, I haven't listened to any of these before) with an incredible interview with Keaton Parks.

Highly, highly recommend listening to it. Great stuff about how he likes to play, starting his career in Portugal, personal life, the blood clot last year (goes very in depth on this), a shoutout to the away support in Portland last year, etc.

The MLS Gone Wild podcast just released their latest episode (to be honest, I haven't listened to any of these before) with an incredible interview with Keaton Parks.

Highly, highly recommend listening to it. Great stuff about how he likes to play, starting his career in Portugal, personal life, the blood clot last year (goes very in depth on this), a shoutout to the away support in Portland last year, etc.
I hate podcasts. This is known.
This was a worthwhile listen.

In the podcast, Keaton said he takes a lot of walks for the dog. Well Keaton lives in a very Jewish neighborhood in New Jersey. My old boss, who is orthodox, has run into him a bunch of times.

He said to me when I worked there, “Do you know Keaton Parks?” Of course I do!

In the podcast, Keaton said he takes a lot of walks for the dog. Well Keaton lives in a very Jewish neighborhood in New Jersey. My old boss, who is orthodox, has run into him a bunch of times.

He said to me when I worked there, “Do you know Keaton Parks?” Of course I do!
Now that's hilarious!

Just found it on Spotify. Thanks for the heads up, Soups.

Reactions: SoupInNYC