Kreis On A Pogo Stick - Best Jason Kreis Quote

What is the best Jason Kreis Quote?

• Who's gonna be the fucking dick out here tonight? Who's gonna be the dick?

Votes: 8 72.7%
  • Yeah, David? you're a nasty fucker too sometimes, yeah?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Happy birthday, Chris. Get in there. (presumed)

Votes: 3 27.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That Chris Wingert, he’s a guy you can really build a team around
We could almost do a poll on Kreis quotes about Wingert. I don't wanna dump on Chris, who's a decent fellow. I briefly (like 8 seconds) met him in the Delta Club at the Toronto playoff disaster in 2016.
We can consider the third option as covering all the Wingert quotes. I can add a new option but I can't edit existing ones.

We could almost do a poll on Kreis quotes about Wingert. I don't wanna dump on Chris, who's a decent fellow. I briefly (like 8 seconds) met him in the Delta Club at the Toronto playoff disaster in 2016.
We can consider the third option as covering all the Wingert quotes. I can add a new option but I can't edit existing ones.
Wasn’t my intention at all to dump on Wingert. I thought he seemed nice enough and had lovely hair. Your birthday quote just reminded me of that statement which is now just a fun musing to think about from back in the day. I can almost guarantee many of us here during the 2015 season probably would have agreed with building a team around Wingert until it didn’t work.

Wasn’t my intention at all to dump on Wingert. I thought he seemed nice enough and had lovely hair. Your birthday quote just reminded me of that statement which is now just a fun musing to think about from back in the day. I can almost guarantee many of us here during the 2015 season probably would have agreed with building a team around Wingert until it didn’t work.
I didn't think you were, but listing 2 quotes about him borders on a pile-on. Judgment call.

That Chris Wingert, he’s a guy you can really build a team around
I voted for play like a dick. But that honestly has to be the winner. At the final match of the season press conference, he says something like that...

"OUCH!"

Kreis reacting to the knife CFG plunged into his back after The Great Frank Lampard Theft of 2015.

"OUCH!"

Kreis reacting to the knife CFG plunged into his back after The Great Frank Lampard Theft of 2015.

I voted for play like a dick. But that honestly has to be the winner. At the final match of the season press conference, he says something like that...
I guess he doesn’t get enough credit for his trolling game and manager shithousery.