Kwadwo Poku [Midfielder]

If PV can develop Jacobsen into a quality CB, it's like solving two problems with one stroke. It creates depth in our CB position and reduces the cluster that we have in our midfield (which consequentially allows NYCFC to field it's best 11 players in the lineup). Obviously, it's way too early to tell if this will work, but I think it's a good idea and worth a shot.

Reactions: BxLio91

New York City FC midfielder Kwadwo Poku was named to Bleacher Report’s “100 Players to Watch in World Football in 2016.”

RELATED: Kwadwo Poku Ranked Seventh in 24 Under 24 List

Poku came in at No. 90 and was one of six Major League Soccer players to make the list.

The midfielder played 27 games for New York City FC and started six of them; he scored four goals and registered seven assists.

NYCFC Article:
http://www.nycfc.com/post/2016/01/0...port-s-100-players-watch-world-football-2016?

Reactions: FootyLovin
Is that the same coach who tried to trade poku? And shit on him in interviews?
Even though, he claims, it cost the Silverbacks a win, Wynalda sent Poku to Seattle for a trial in the middle of the NASL season.

Word from Sounders sporting director Chris Henderson, according to Wynalda, was that the visiting midfielder was inconsistent in training. Seattle was interested enough to put in a discovery claim to ward off other teams, but not interested enough to sign him.

Sounds like Seattle was "shitting" on him for the same thing that kept Kreis from using him more.

What a coincidence...

I hope PV can find guys like this on this side of the ocean.

New York City FC midfielder Kwadwo Poku was named to Bleacher Report’s “100 Players to Watch in World Football in 2016.”

RELATED: Kwadwo Poku Ranked Seventh in 24 Under 24 List

Poku came in at No. 90 and was one of six Major League Soccer players to make the list.

The midfielder played 27 games for New York City FC and started six of them; he scored four goals and registered seven assists.

NYCFC Article:
http://www.nycfc.com/post/2016/01/0...port-s-100-players-watch-world-football-2016?
Damn am I ready for 2016!

Poku!!!

This is the type of player you build a team around. I love his attitude and his commitment to leaving everything he has on the field.