Lampard's Drive to 18 Goals

You ask me to put a number up for motivation and then you sling shade at his hypothetical beach trip... I hope nobody else on the team scores this year and Lamps pulls all the slack and clears 25 just to give you his crooked little smirk and cookie burger finger.
Well, it may be a sore calf. He probably won't be able to suck it up to get there. 25 is a pipe dream. Old Man gonna do old man things.

20. That fat fucker will never score 20. He's a piece of shit. Sorry motherfucker won't sniff 20.

I think we've got ourselves a full kit wanker bet here. If Lampard scores 20 goals you'll have to go full kit Lampard wanker for the next match.

Are we including playoff goals? Only regular season?

I meant what number do you want me to make it. After he passed 10 I changed it to ??
Already taken care of.... We're being optimistic on account of Midas Mulligan Midas Mulligan . What we really need is for adam adam to disparage him again to his face, maybe even do it in front of the Chelsea groupie & her mother - Lampard will score that many and more just to prove him wrong.

On the one hand you'd think there would be some regression to the mean. On the other hand he is so far above everyone else, it is more than a little insane.

Alberg close behind in similarly limited minutes -- 0.80

Reactions: FootyLovin
Alberg close behind in similarly limited minutes -- 0.80
True. Should have given him an honorable mention, especially since he's on 9 goals. If he scores a brace in his next game as Lamps just did, he'd have the same goals in fewer minutes than Frank.

So the game worn boots came in today. I'm at work and won't open it till later tonight but it would be pretty amazing if they're from the 10th goal game or any game he scored in.
I asked for a letter of authenticity and they were pretty cool about providing one so it'll be interesting to see if it includes what game they're from.

Pretty sure the Orlando game was the only one that he wore orange, but they don't look like there is any black on them.View attachment 5755

Could they be from last year?

View attachment 5756
This is from the last game of the season vs NE, and there is black on those orange cleats
Good find. Wouldn't surprise me if they are from last year. Those look like them.

I'll eventually get around to updating the 12th goal, but I have a few weeks to do it and am in no rush.

Many thanks to adam adam tonight for the beer Super Frankie earned for me. Much appreciated buddy!

Reactions: adam
I'll eventually get around to updating the 12th goal, but I have a few weeks to do it and am in no rush.

Many thanks to adam adam tonight for the beer Super Frankie earned for me. Much appreciated buddy!

A wager is a wager, let's hope he scores another for us this season or playoffs.