Man City In Champions League

I honestly think city will do barca this time around
They really are a long way off what they were 3/4 years ago, i wanted anyone but Real, as atm they are on another planet.......
If everyone is healthy, especially Aguero, I agree. It doesn't look like much can stop City right now... which is amazing considering how the season and CL campaign started.

If everyone is healthy, especially Aguero, I agree. It doesn't look like much can stop City right now... which is amazing considering how the season and CL campaign started.
We just can never get a game where we have our best 11 available, then again the best 11 is not always the way forward...Look at Roma away.........

Should be a good series. I think City can beat Barca, but I'm not sure they will. With that said, if City clicks they're surely one of the best teams in the world, but something doesn't usually click in Europe.
Thinking about it though, the best teams in the world, by most views, are Bayern, Barca, Madrid, and Chelsea.. and I believe City can beat any one of those and win the competition (Madrid do look very good though)

Should be a good series. I think City can beat Barca, but I'm not sure they will. With that said, if City clicks they're surely one of the best teams in the world, but something doesn't usually click in Europe.
Thinking about it though, the best teams in the world, by most views, are Bayern, Barca, Madrid, and Chelsea.. and I believe City can beat any one of those and win the competition (Madrid do look very good though)
Wheres that come from?

Well most odds on favorites to win the champions league are Madrid, then Bayern, then Barca, then Chelsea. And most pundits I've seen have said something similar. That's what I meant.

Thats the thing with pundits mate, they all have Agenda's
According to most over here them fucktards utd are still the team to beat, every column inch is still full of shite abt them, and all because of their alleged 600 million fans they have to pander too

Reactions: AndreT_NY
Yeah, well my only point was that I think City can beat all those teams. So I guess we kind of agree with each other.

I feel Man City is the better team than Barcalona. Obviously Barca is a world class club, but I do believe City should be the favorites here.

Barca are quite rightly favourites but by the end of February we should have Aguero back and upto match fit, Kompany as well will be back sooner rather than later and the performance against Burnley this week will have been long forgotten.

Reactions: USAfan6
IF City keep all eleven player on the pitch then they will have a great chance of winning ,but if we get any sent off then we have no chance .
Lets hope for a decent ref and no injuries

Reactions: CityinPhilly
If City can keep a clean sheet at home in the first leg, no matter the score, then we should have a decent shot at UEFAlona.

Catalunya és més que un club.