Manchester United Fans - The Truth

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm tapping out. You really believe that what you're saying is gospel. To even attempt to convince you otherwise would be akin to convincing a fish that he can walk on land.

I'll see you in other threads I hope, and hopefully at some games. You're a good guy but the ManC thing is too much for me to want to deal with anymore. Cheers!
Peace!

No. ManC feeds no one. CFG does, not ManC.

LOL Stay in denial, if it helps you. Not the tack I want to take but if you are going to spout bollocks so will I (Yes I still believe NYCFC should stand alone its your statements that I find hilarious... I am saying work together, lets respect what New York Want you appear to be saying (not for the first time) saying FUCK CITY

Reactions: AndreT_NY
I'm tapping out. You really believe that what you're saying is gospel. To even attempt to convince you otherwise would be akin to convincing a fish that he can walk on land.

I'll see you in other threads I hope, and hopefully at some games. You're a good guy but the ManC thing is too much for me to want to deal with anymore. Cheers!

AND THE WINNER IS.... With this attitude it is hardly going to be who we all should be supporting CFG.

I get it and you'll get no argument from me, I don't like them either. Maybe those NYCFC supporters with united leanings are just not diehards. Not that I think that there's anything wrong with that but it would explain it. Once again I just think you need to appreciate the fact that the game is just now growing here and many fans are new to it all or don't hold strong enough feelings one way or the other. Or value NYCFC over this new team regardless of ownership. I know it's hard for some of you to grasp but not everyone is the same.

This thread was simply for one of them to explain how they rationalise it.... it has exploded into a war. No need for NYCFC fans to be defensive, it is a simple question, whilst explaining the rivalry this side of the pond.... Never was it in disrespect to NYCFC.

This thread was simply for one of them to explain how they rationalise it.... it has exploded into a war. No need for NYCFC fans to be defensive, it is a simple question, whilst explaining the rivalry this side of the pond.... Never was it in disrespect to NYCFC.

For the record I'm not offended nor have I felt that I acted defensively. I actually think this thread has been largely productive and friendly aside from a few snide comments from a couple of people. My last sentence was actually not directed at you.

Reactions: einwindir and MrE
Midas Mulligan ... Number 7 on the thread... plenty more......

http://nycfcforums.com/index.php?threads/melbourne-heart-city.480/

Midas is not on the mod staff. He is set up as forum staff because of his links to the running of the Third Rail, I believe, as a number of other people on here with forum staff tags are. Myself, Dan, Einwindir and Jerzy are the only ones with a remit to actually moderate the forum.

This is something I'll be talking to the others about, with a view to making the "Staff Member" tags a little more unambiguous.

Reactions: MrE and einwindir
You know who you are. Whenever you tire of arguing the merits of Javi Garcia's ball retention you migrate here to remind us NYCFC is basically the equivalent of a AA farm squad.

You don't demand we directly emulate MCFC; we just can't embrace Chelsea fans, have red away kits, use songs that may sound similar to You'll Never Walk Alone or drive Chevys. Seems reasonable.

You know who you are. Whenever you tire of arguing the merits of Javi Garcia's ball retention you migrate here to remind us NYCFC is basically the equivalent of a AA farm squad.

You don't demand we directly emulate MCFC; we just can't embrace Chelsea fans, have red away kits, use songs that may sound similar to You'll Never Walk Alone or drive Chevys. Seems reasonable.
I will admit a dislike for You'll never walk alone because it's a shit song from a show about a wife beater. Fitting for
scousers not so much for NYers.

MichealJacksonPopcorn.gif

Reactions: MrMartinezNYC

Na, let's name them. This is an NYCFC forum after all. I don't know of anyone on here who isn't an NYCFC fan.

Na, let's name them. This is an NYCFC forum after all. I don't know of anyone on here who isn't an NYCFC fan.

Sounds like he is speaking about me ?

Considering the strong views about kicking people, he has no arguments to put forward as to why.
Sounds like a dictator type to me. In effect he is saying think what I think or there should be consequences.
I am flattered you have trawled my posts on Blue Moon, though I think Garcias ball retention is a matter for his wife / gf and has no place being discussed in these forums.
I have no idea what an AA farm squad is, and I couldnt care less if you drove a Chevvy or a Tractor on AA Farm.
If you have something to say it. If you have an argument construct it. If not ..........

Reactions: grandsolo
I will admit a dislike for You'll never walk alone because it's a shit song from a show about a wife beater. Fitting for
scousers not so much for NYers.

You do realise nearly every big club in Britain sang YNWA?
Including Manchester City & Utd.

It used to be just a chant for football fans in general, but Liverpool
carried it on after other stopped singing it.

I don't like Liverpool but it is a great song when in full voice.

You do realise nearly every big club in Britain sang YNWA?
Including Manchester City & Utd.

It used to be just a chant for football fans in general, but Liverpool
carried it on after other stopped singing it.

I don't like Liverpool but it is a great song when in full voice.
Don't care. My comment is still how I feel.

Status
Not open for further replies.