Today's Game And Belligerent Women

jaycrewz

Registered
Mar 2, 2015
My first experience at new Yankee stadium today was also my first experience at a soccer game. It was also another experience that cemented in my mind that there are too many female sports fans with big mouths who rely on men to defend their mouth.

After today's dismal game, my friends and I were on our way to an elevator to leave when a girl comes up to me and said "good game". As she started to extend her hand she added " not really " in a clear trolling attempt. I responded how it was funny that red bull fans get big chests over beating a first year team especially considering they've never won anything meaningful.

The conversation continues and I bring up the hypocrisy of their fans wearing those mocking "Man City Lite" shirts...especially considering Energy Drink FCs history of buying teams and erasing their history and culture. Someone in the elevator tried to say Man City does it too, but I reminded them that Nycfc is a new team and that Melbourne City still has their culture and original colors in their away kit. Their crest also represents the area..and wasn't a total rape and carbon copy rebrand like Red Bull does.

What was her retort? She started a "winners losers" chant in the elevator and brought up the Supporters Shield as if its equivalent to winning a cup. 20 years and no cups and these trolls are high and mighty from winning games off a first year expansion team.

Once we got off the elevator her friend, another girl, starts getting in my face belligerently questioning why I support Nycfc and not Red Bulls. She's arguing with me and even put her hands on me to try and hold my attention at one point. I'm seriously wondering "wtf is wrong with this chick?"

I explained that their location and marketing is why fans never gravitated in mass to Rbny like they did with Nycfc. Her response? She brings up the NY Giants who have played in the city limits before and have a rich tradition that isn't wiped out by a selfish marketing brand. I then tell her she knows nothing of Giant team history and tradition and she had little more to say but again claimed she is knowledgeable. And then she tried bringing up the supporters shield as well.

Then the first girl comes back and tries to squash the beef and offer a truce hug. I went to hug her and in comes one of her guy friends who had been trying to egg things on the whole time(talking big shit in the background during the whole exchange). He gets between us and tries pushing me back thinking that me and her were still upset. We argue for a second...he calls me puto and then my friends see this and gets in between all of us.

Things finally diffuse and a few minutes later we saw that same group almost getting into a fight with another group of Nycfc fans. A third girl from their group had to be "held back" by her friends. You know what I mean...the way someone acts like they want to start some mess and act tough only because they know their friends will prevent them from walking into a sure beatdown from 15 rival fans. A cop car had to drive up to prevent a ruckus.

Until the end of the game all of the fans seemed fine except for the usual ribbing you see at sport rivalry games. It's a damn shame the complex some Red Bulls fans have despite their lack of true history and never winning anything themselves. Hell most of them were at a loss for words when I brought up how their parent company rapes teams around the world of their history and completely reboots them.

But hey these gals wanna troll and start fights. Now I know I'm generalizing female fans...but I've seen women act like this often...especially in my experience with sports. People need to stop this stupidity and have some class. Or else they will end up in trouble with the wrong person. Hopefully my next game doesn't end with trolls.

Yankees-Mets isn't as passionate from the fans as this is going to be. Those women are probably just salty they have to drive back to New Jersey with all the traffic on the bridge and tunnel and go back to their swamp homes. Next time just don't even look at them or acknowledge them. If they keep berating you, walk over to security or a police officer. Let them hit you even so you can sue, that's the New York way.

My friends told me Pats - Jets and Sox - Yanks gets this bad especially if you're in New England for a game. They actually said it's worse and that they've had things thrown at them before.

Hopefully US soccer fandom doesn't get bad like it is in other countries. I talked to other Nycfc and Rbny fans tonight while commuting home and they said they had no problem today.

Reactions: PVieira21
My first experience at new Yankee stadium today was also my first experience at a soccer game. It was also another experience that cemented in my mind that there are too many female sports fans with big mouths who rely on men to defend their mouth.

After today's dismal game, my friends and I were on our way to an elevator to leave when a girl comes up to me and said "good game". As she started to extend her hand she added " not really " in a clear trolling attempt. I responded how it was funny that red bull fans get big chests over beating a first year team especially considering they've never won anything meaningful.

The conversation continues and I bring up the hypocrisy of their fans wearing those mocking "Man City Lite" shirts...especially considering Energy Drink FCs history of buying teams and erasing their history and culture. Someone in the elevator tried to say Man City does it too, but I reminded them that Nycfc is a new team and that Melbourne City still has their culture and original colors in their away kit. Their crest also represents the area..and wasn't a total rape and carbon copy rebrand like Red Bull does.

What was her retort? She started a "winners losers" chant in the elevator and brought up the Supporters Shield as if its equivalent to winning a cup. 20 years and no cups and these trolls are high and mighty from winning games off a first year expansion team.

Once we got off the elevator her friend, another girl, starts getting in my face belligerently questioning why I support Nycfc and not Red Bulls. She's arguing with me and even put her hands on me to try and hold my attention at one point. I'm seriously wondering "wtf is wrong with this chick?"

I explained that their location and marketing is why fans never gravitated in mass to Rbny like they did with Nycfc. Her response? She brings up the NY Giants who have played in the city limits before and have a rich tradition that isn't wiped out by a selfish marketing brand. I then tell her she knows nothing of Giant team history and tradition and she had little more to say but again claimed she is knowledgeable. And then she tried bringing up the supporters shield as well.

Then the first girl comes back and tries to squash the beef and offer a truce hug. I went to hug her and in comes one of her guy friends who had been trying to egg things on the whole time(talking big shit in the background during the whole exchange). He gets between us and tries pushing me back thinking that me and her were still upset. We argue for a second...he calls me puto and then my friends see this and gets in between all of us.

Things finally diffuse and a few minutes later we saw that same group almost getting into a fight with another group of Nycfc fans. A third girl from their group had to be "held back" by her friends. You know what I mean...the way someone acts like they want to start some mess and act tough only because they know their friends will prevent them from walking into a sure beatdown from 15 rival fans. A cop car had to drive up to prevent a ruckus.

Until the end of the game all of the fans seemed fine except for the usual ribbing you see at sport rivalry games. It's a damn shame the complex some Red Bulls fans have despite their lack of true history and never winning anything themselves. Hell most of them were at a loss for words when I brought up how their parent company rapes teams around the world of their history and completely reboots them.

But hey these gals wanna troll and start fights. Now I know I'm generalizing female fans...but I've seen women act like this often...especially in my experience with sports. People need to stop this stupidity and have some class. Or else they will end up in trouble with the wrong person. Hopefully my next game doesn't end with trolls.

cool story bro

Reactions: Shotofjmoh
I typically don't expect to have an intelligent conversation with people, especially opposing supporters, following a match. Win or lose, you will just waste your time it's not worth it. It's not like your going to be able to convince them to drop their shirts and switch to blue.

The only reason they can pay for their stuff is because of energy drink sales. Not like their "fans" attend games.

Reactions: Z4CH3B99
the easy answer is don't even acknowledge those people. After she pulled her hand back you should've ignored her. Or better yet take the ramp down. People seeking attention is not something new.

Exactly, just walk away. There's a reason I've never been in a fight (other than on the soccer field), it's because I don't care about or waste time with other people's shitty opinions.

EDIT: Also, belligerent people. You happened across some that were women. Let's not throw an entire gender under the bus because you met some drunk girls in an elevator.

Who cares what people who live in fucking jersey think of a REAL NYC team .

Ribbing happens in every sport especially in heated rivalries like this. Just ignore any douche bags and be done with it. It's honestly not worth it. What do you hope to accomplish in the end?

Exactly, just walk away. There's a reason I've never been in a fight (other than on the soccer field), it's because I don't care about or waste time with other people's shitty opinions.

EDIT: Also, belligerent people. You happened across some that were women. Let's not throw an entire gender under the bus because you met some drunk girls in an elevator.
I think his point was he couldn't knock the shit of them because they were women. Since they knew this, their marginal belligerence increased beyond what would typically be expected.

I'm not giving an opinion on any of this, but just making the point that, in this case for this poster, the sex of the offender is germane to his point.

I think his point was he couldn't knock the shit of them because they were women. Since they knew this, their marginal belligerence increased beyond what would typically be expected.

I'm not giving an opinion on any of this, but just making the point that, in this case for this poster, the sex of the offender is germane to his point.

The "you can't hit a girl" thing is bullshit. You shouldn't hit anyone.

Unless, of course, they swung or hit you first, in which case go right ahead and protect yourself - and I don't care what the sex of the attacker is. You have a right to defend yourself from force.

I can only laugh at a girl who thought they were in a "social contract bubble," starting hitting some dude, and gets hit back. No shit, girl, that's what happens when you hit people.

But back to the topic, it didn't sound like there was any violence from the girl in the story, so that makes the sex of the person irrelevant.

Unless, of course, they swung or hit you first, in which case go right ahead and protect yourself - and I don't care what the sex of the attacker is. You have a right to defend yourself from force.

I can only laugh at a girl who thought they were in a "social contract bubble," starting hitting some dude, and gets hit back. No shit, girl, that's what happens when you hit people.

But back to the topic, it didn't sound like there was any violence from the girl in the story, so that makes the sex of the person irrelevant.
It's nt.
ag

aww fuckit. I don't care.

Reactions: sbrylski
Next thing you know they'll be letting the womens drive and vote and marry each other! Barbaric I say. Cannae be trusted on their own, ken?
Clearly you didnt read my entire post with comprehension, because I stated exactly why I singled out misbehaving ladies.

Exactly my point. Ive been to enough sporting events, concerts, bars, etc...to know that there are certain ladies who will become assholes and try to act like "tough guys" all because they know most men wont retaliate...and if a guy does, she has male backup.

Its annoying...and her guy friend is lucky he didnt get his butt kicked by me and my friends, or by that rowdy group of fans they went to bother later. Yeah, I try to avoid fights...but when some guy is putting his hands on me and calling me a "puto" thats crossing the line.

The 1st girl was fine because tbh...they are women and didnt seem a threat. What was a threatening, was the second girl getting up in my face and then later one of their guy friends putting hands on me and cursing me out. If he'd of gotten his ass kicked, I would have been defending myself. Don't start pushing me back and talking sh!t while your home girl is trying to actually squash the beef.
Seriously tho, how long was that elevator ride?
From the minute wait, to filing in, to getting off and walking...about 4 minutes. More than enough time for ish to start.

Last edited:
The 1st girl was fine because tbh...they are women and didnt seem a threat. What was a threatening, was the second girl getting up in my face and then later one of their guy friends putting hands on me and cursing me out. If he'd of gotten his ass kicked, I would have been defending myself. Don't start pushing me back and talking sh!t while your home girl is trying to actually squash the beef.

Fair. I wasn't there, I don't know exactly how it all happened.