Mix Gone?

But is he the Second Coming?
Well, it's going to be the second coming of MIX! That "long personal talk" with PV this week has sparked a whole new Mikkel. PV was so impressed with his response that he will crack the XI today and finally deliver his hat trick to help LionNYC recover from his illness.

I'm saying this now before the lineup is released and he is not even in the XVIII and Mikey Lopez finds his way into the lineup.

What about Mix for Maurice Edu? Not sure Philly does it without another kicker - but both seem to be spare parts right now

There was a throwaway comment near the end of the match today during a discussion about PV's man management saying that PV declared he was open to offers for Mix.

Can anyone confirm?

Reactions: Kjbert
Well, it's going to be the second coming of MIX! That "long personal talk" with PV this week has sparked a whole new Mikkel. PV was so impressed with his response that he will crack the XI today and finally deliver his hat trick to help LionNYC recover from his illness.

I'm saying this now before the lineup is released and he is not even in the XVIII and Mikey Lopez finds his way into the lineup.
How did you know?
:flushed:

I love Mix which is why I hope he leaves. He needs to be back in Europe where he can't just coast through games like he has here. And we need his salary off the books to tie down Jack for the next decade.

Reactions: Kjbert and NYCFCP

Sounds like their writer reads the forums. I'm a little disappointed, the title made me think there were actual teams rumored to be interested in him. Instead I got a rehash of this thread. Something needs to be done already. This has become a national story and it won't go away. Forget the cap, it's not a distraction this team needs as they make a push to win the East.

Just listened to the ExtraTime Radio Podcast on mlssoccer.com and they brought up potential trade opportunities for Mix. One was to Chicago for Sean Johnson. Sign me up for that trade right now. Makes sense for both teams TBH

Keeping him away from the team limits the distractions

Isn't he practicing with the team and traveling with them? Sometimes even warming up pre-match. He's not making the 18, but he's around. By now it must be very awkward for everyone.

If say if you can't move him and won't play him, release him and take the cap hit. It's not like $375k is a big deal to pay out for CFG. (Unless he's signed for another year or more!) It lets him land somewhere else (probably outside the US), and makes a clean brake for the team. Who knows, maybe Garber makes up a rule on the spot and whatever salary he gets elsewhere is counts as a reduction of his cap hit, mitigating the loss.

Reactions: Kjbert