MLS - August 20 - Minnesota (Home)

Which is another reason why with 10 games left and Lee banking of the summer transfer window to get the players in place to get into the playoffs that business needs to be completed early so visas and other items can process as soon as possible. Every match matters and we need at least 8 wins to make the playoffs.

It's pretty clear by now that the organization decided 2023 would be a gap year. These signings are here so next season is better. Whatever happens rest of this season is gravy.

Think it would be pretty tough to start him in his first game back

MAxi left racing mid-season so he should be fit. Given our abysmal offensive production and the limited number of games we have left to try to make the playoffs why not go for it? He knows the system and has played with most of the starters. He can control the game and unlock chances on offense better than anyone else on the roster.

Reactions: SoupInNYC and JayH
Will Parks be at Citi Field and on the roster on Sunday? Or does he not be with the team for a couple weeks because of the birth of his child?

Will Parks be at Citi Field and on the roster on Sunday? Or does he not be with the team for a couple weeks because of the birth of his child?

i dont expect him there, thats why they got perea

I have absolutely no idea what to expect on Sunday. Kind of exciting, kind of terrifying. Looking forward to seeing what this looks like with all the new players.

I would expect Parks to play. 3 days after the birth and a home game.

Maxi I figured would be off the bench, but neither surprised nor fussed if he starts.

Will be interesting to see if Risa starts. I think he’s been in camp long enough to do so.

It’s (the most exciting in months) game day bitches!!!
Season 2 Yellowjackets GIF by SHOWTIME

Reactions: LionNYC and JCMore
Gameday Weather and Transit Report™, brought to you by the color green and the New York City Department of Parks and Recreation.

Clear at the start, with some clouds rolling in later, with temperatures in the mid- to low-80s. Sunset at 7:46pm.

Outbound 7 trains running normally, inbound skipping stops and running express from Citi Field to 74th Street (through October).

• Love
Reactions: Joe_Cos and Shwafta
Can't remember the last time there was a Citi Field match that wasn't on a Saturday, but with it being a Sunday, anyone know if they open the kosher stand for NYCFC matches?

Reactions: Shwafta
Gameday Weather and Transit Report™, brought to you by the color green and the New York City Department of Parks and Recreation.

Clear at the start, with some clouds rolling in later, with temperatures in the mid- to low-80s. Sunset at 7:46pm.

Outbound 7 trains running normally, inbound skipping stops and running express from Citi Field to 74th Street (through October).
If you're thinking of taking the LIRR from Manhattan, there are no direct trains to Willets Point...

If you're thinking of taking the LIRR from Manhattan, there are no direct trains to Willets Point...
MTA fair hikes kick in today too!