MLS Cup Playoffs - December 11 - Portland (Away)

Praise be! I got two tickets under his watchful eye.

Of course, it says Yankee Stadium...

For those of you still trying, reassuring words from the Third Rail -- join now if you haven't!Screen Shot 2021-12-05 at 7.19.10 PM.png

The big question is who gets the credit for us getting here?

K Kjbert for the reverse psychology of an entire year of deep and unwavering pessimism only to suddenly and swiftly reverse his entire persona and, if im not mistaken, we haven't lost since this stunning reversal.

Or mgarbowski mgarbowski for pointing out his role in our late season demise via #MugGate and I assume reversing course.

Not since optimistic adam adam has someone had such a profound impact on our season.

One win until a few things happen:

1. Lift MLS Cup
2. 2022 Concacaf Champions League qualification
3. Get to raise a banner at Yankee Stadium/Citi Field/Red Bull Arena too?
4. Ronny strips to his underwear

so far all pundits except one (and i think he's just doing it to be a contrarian) are picking portland to win.

home field advantage and all..

Reactions: mgarbowski
Majority of Seattle fans are rooting for NYCFC. Small sliver of Sounders fans, plus the remaining entirety of MLS is rooting for Portland.

that’s wild. At least on Reddit Seattle fans notoriously hate nycfc

Reactions: Kjbert
I'm debating if to go.thing is if I do then I have to leave Friday morning and I'd need to properly take care so that I have a physical ticket bc it's the Sabbath. And make sure there's a hotel within walking distance to the stadium .. and blah blah, too much logistics for me, so I'm probably going to support the boys from home on this one. Super sad because I'd absolutely love to be there.

Hope y'all have a great time in Portland when we lift that cup!!!

^Anyone know who at NYCFC / Third Rail I can contact to see what sort of accommodations the team / supporter groups are doing in terms of hotels etc? I want to see if there's any inkling of a possibility I can go.

Reactions: Kjbert
^Anyone know who at NYCFC / Third Rail I can contact to see what sort of accommodations the team / supporter groups are doing in terms of hotels etc? I want to see if there's any inkling of a possibility I can go.
Front Office / Third Rail is working on a block of hotel rooms. More information tomorrow/Tuesday.

Reactions: Shwafta and Kjbert
Recency bias by the analysts. This team, when the proper players are on the pitch, is a juggernaut when Taty plays.

Game changed today with ISI. Medina can’t scrap out a game. Sorry.