MLS Cup Playoffs - December 11 - Portland (Away)

This may be a dumb question -- but will there be any difference between tickets bought directly from the club or from the Third Rail (section, etc)?
All away tickets purchased through the front office or Third Rail are all the same. From past trips to Portland, it’s been general admission seating in our section. Hope that’s the same for MLS Cup

Hard agree. Isi's movement changed everything.

That noted, I believe I still prefer starting Medina in the final. His defensive positioning is usually solid, and it is better to know early if it is one of his "good" days. If it is a good day, let it ride. If not - and it often is not - it affords a clear substitution opportunity with multiple bench options.
Medina is also one of the hardest working players on the team. Several of his goals this season were because he attacked the net after a shot and ended up in the right place to pounce on the rebound. That's hustle making game winning plays.

I also remember a match earlier this season where we got played out of the stadium (can't remember exactly which one) and there was a lot of criticism here, on Twitter, etc. that nobody on the team played hard. I ended up rewatching that game later and really saw one particular player who was playing very hard the whole time, and it was Medina. It ended up being well after the game that I rewatched, so didn't feel like revisiting it here or on Twitter, but it really stood out to me.

All that said, don't mean prop him up and say he's something that he's not. I've been quite vocal about my thoughts on Medina and still will be. But his defensive work rate and effort keeps him in the XI IMO. Especially without a clear, "better player" at the RW spot.

I've been saying I'm not going and now I have airline websites on open tabs and trying to figure out how to bring this up to my wife.
Is your wife a pizza fan? If her love of pizza compares to our Forums love of soccer, that may convince her to go.

Going to be grabbing a Third Rail ticket and the wife is staying home. If any forum members here want me to grab a guest ticket for them, let me know.
Is TR only allowing for 1 guest?.... Buddy and I are trying to grab tickets hopefully with some luck at 4pm

So, if you just joined the Third Rail, how do you find your membership number?

Reactions: Kjbert
So, if you just joined the Third Rail, how do you find your membership number?
They have to process new members. A LOT of people are signing up for the Third Rail. They're doing it as quickly as possible (remember these people all have "real" jobs and are doing Third Rail work voluntarily for free.

If you have an MemberPlanet account though, and then go to buy a match ticket, the TR number should autofill.

They have to process new members. A LOT of people are signing up for the Third Rail. They're doing it as quickly as possible (remember these people all have "real" jobs and are doing Third Rail work voluntarily for free.

If you have an MemberPlanet account though, and then go to buy a match ticket, the TR number should autofill.

Thanks Lion, I sent an email to their membership email address. Hopefully that works -- none of the other suggestions seem to be working.

Fingers crossed!

Reactions: danger