MLS Cup Playoffs - December 11 - Portland (Away)

Huge thank you to the Third Rail and front office for the prematch breakfast and postmatch party. Genuinely think an MLS Cup experience like this couldn't have happened at home as after the match the players would go about their own personal celebrations and it would be difficult for fans to interact with the players/staff/etc. When you're inches away from the players who just won MLS Cup is something that can't be replicated in other top flight professional sport in the world unless you're an owner.

What a season. What a playoffs. What a final.

It's only fitting that on my way back from Portland at the security line I was behind VAR Chris Penso and chatted with him for around 10 minutes. My opening line to him which made him chuckle, "What wasn't clear and obvious?"

Huge thank you to the Third Rail and front office for the prematch breakfast and postmatch party. Genuinely think an MLS Cup experience like this couldn't of happened at home as after the match the players would go about their own personal celebrations and it would be difficult for fans to interact with the players/staff/etc. When you're inches away from the players who just won MLS Cup is something that can't be replicated in other top flight professional sport in the world unless you're an owner.

It's only fitting that on my way back from Portland at the security line I was behind VAR Chris Penso and chatted with him for around 10 minutes. My opening line to him which made him chuckle, "What wasn't clear and obvious?"
A very Lion ending to your trip indeed

Huge thank you to the Third Rail and front office for the prematch breakfast and postmatch party. Genuinely think an MLS Cup experience like this couldn't have happened at home as after the match the players would go about their own personal celebrations and it would be difficult for fans to interact with the players/staff/etc. When you're inches away from the players who just won MLS Cup is something that can't be replicated in other top flight professional sport in the world unless you're an owner.

So what else did you chat about

Reactions: Kjbert