MLS Cup Playoffs - November 30 - New England (Away)

Is that connected so it automatically updates the score and clock? Or it is manual?

automatically refreshes every minute once the game starts. unfortunately it's not instant, but it's as good as it gets for a free API subscription.

I'm hoping to modify my code and another way to get pushed live data for next season so the scores are updated as "live" as they would be on say the MLS website

Last edited:
I've had game day anxiety so I will not enjoy the game unless NE pulls a "NYCFC in a knockout game" early on.
Clench and hope for the best Tuesday edition.

Reactions: Kjbert
[move this to the philly thread]
THIRD RAIL IS ALREADY AHEAD OF US!

THIRD RAIL MEMBERSHIP BENEFIT - GUARANTEED PLAYOFF TICKETS

GAME TICKETS - $10 each for The Third Rail Member + 1 guest

Third Rail members can purchase a GUARANTEED maximum of two (2) tickets, each for $10.
We are severely limited in the number of supporters allowed inside the Chester, PA stadium so we are only able to offer one ticket per member and one guest at this time. We do not anticipate this changing. Your membership in The Third Rail allows you this very special access to the Conference Final. Any tickets requested via NYCFC are not guaranteed.

BUS TICKETS - $10 each for The Third Rail Member + 1 guest
Roundtrip seats on Third Rail buses are available at the cost of $10 each for you and one guest. Given the restricted number of supporters tickets, we need to place a limit of no more than 2 seats per Third Rail Member.

The Third Rail bus will be leaving from Carragher’s [228 W 39th St, New York, NY 10018] in midtown Manhattan at 9:30am. Please arrive at 9:00am so we can leave on time.

Game AND bus tickets can be purchased separately on MemberPlant.

Reactions: canchon and Kjbert
[move this to the philly thread]
THIRD RAIL IS ALREADY AHEAD OF US!

THIRD RAIL MEMBERSHIP BENEFIT - GUARANTEED PLAYOFF TICKETS

GAME TICKETS - $10 each for The Third Rail Member + 1 guest

Third Rail members can purchase a GUARANTEED maximum of two (2) tickets, each for $10.
We are severely limited in the number of supporters allowed inside the Chester, PA stadium so we are only able to offer one ticket per member and one guest at this time. We do not anticipate this changing. Your membership in The Third Rail allows you this very special access to the Conference Final. Any tickets requested via NYCFC are not guaranteed.

BUS TICKETS - $10 each for The Third Rail Member + 1 guest
Roundtrip seats on Third Rail buses are available at the cost of $10 each for you and one guest. Given the restricted number of supporters tickets, we need to place a limit of no more than 2 seats per Third Rail Member.

The Third Rail bus will be leaving from Carragher’s [228 W 39th St, New York, NY 10018] in midtown Manhattan at 9:30am. Please arrive at 9:00am so we can leave on time.

Game AND bus tickets can be purchased separately on MemberPlant.
If anyone needs a guest, I know a guy! It’s me. I’m the guy. DM me if you have an extra! :)

Revs can't win another 1-goal game if it ends in a tie.
giphy.gif