Elite Donor
Seasoned Supporter
Jan 2, 2015
New York, NY
New York City FC vs. Atlanta United FC
Sunday, July 3 5 PM ET
Yankee Stadium
YES Network

would really suck if the chicken in the bucket is overcooked and dry.. like it often is when you get chicken tenders at YS..

Does anyone here ever do game day walk up tickets? I'm planning on coming to this one (especially since my work should be closed on the 4th) some of you might remember my phone/ticket issues from the Rapids match. I have not had a chance to update my phone and I'm wondering if I should buy tickets at the box office rather than in advance and having to go to customer service so they can text me a working link anyway? Or do I need to order online in order to get halfway decent seats?

Does anyone here ever do game day walk up tickets? I'm planning on coming to this one (especially since my work should be closed on the 4th) some of you might remember my phone/ticket issues from the Rapids match. I have not had a chance to update my phone and I'm wondering if I should buy tickets at the box office rather than in advance and having to go to customer service so they can text me a working link anyway? Or do I need to order online in order to get halfway decent seats?
I'd say if you're having trouble buying tickets online, just go to the box office and buy the cheapest seats you can get and then sit wherever you want to sit. There is rarely anyone checking tickets where I sit in 234.

STH tip. If anyone is sitting on a bunch of credits, a week before match day pitchside tickets come available. Just nabbed 2 for Sunday.

LionNYC LionNYC any tips for making the most of pitchside (for a guy who has only ever sat with the riffraff)?

STH tip. If anyone is sitting on a bunch of credits, a week before match day pitchside tickets come available. Just nabbed 2 for Sunday.

LionNYC LionNYC any tips for making the most of pitchside (for a guy who has only ever sat with the riffraff)?
Get to the stadium when the gates open. Eat at Legends (near Gate 4). Then get over to the seats to watch warmups. Enjoy post-warmups and halftime in the Pepsi lounge. Bring sunscreen, hat, and sunglasses. Sun is directly on you. Think of some good banter for the players and referees.

Get to the stadium when the gates open. Eat at Legends (near Gate 4). Then get over to the seats to watch warmups. Enjoy post-warmups and halftime in the Pepsi lounge. Bring sunscreen, hat, and sunglasses. Sun is directly on you. Think of some good banter for the players and referees.
Thanks. I know you’ve listed all of that many times. Appreciate you giving the details again. Also, what is in the Pepsi Lounge? Assuming food and Bev?

Thanks. I know you’ve listed all of that many times. Appreciate you giving the details again. Also, what is in the Pepsi Lounge? Assuming food and Bev?
Bar, tables/stadium seating, tvs, window view of the field, and for food it has a sampling of all of the selections from Legends.

Reactions: FootyLovin

If you don’t mind sharing how much is a pitch side seat? I have $167 in credits for my account. My buddy has way more then me. When I try to purchase seats in this section it always says there’s no seats available even for Sunday vs ATL. If you don’t wanna share how much they are no worries.

If you don’t mind sharing how much is a pitch side seat? I have $167 in credits for my account. My buddy has way more then me. When I try to purchase seats in this section it always says there’s no seats available even for Sunday vs ATL. If you don’t wanna share how much they are no worries.
I think they were around $300 each. I had a lot of credits to burn, not sure how or why. I know at some point I downgraded from 4 to 2 seats during COVID. So I think I overpaid for one year. Knowing they were all going to expire at the end of this year it was an easy buy.

I think they were around $300 each. I had a lot of credits to burn, not sure how or why. I know at some point I downgraded from 4 to 2 seats during COVID. So I think I overpaid for one year. Knowing they were all going to expire at the end of this year it was an easy buy.
OK, I have to do this. I somehow have over $400 in credits on my account and there's not many home matches left this season so I have to use it or lose it.

Reactions: FootyLovin
OK, I have to do this. I somehow have over $400 in credits on my account and there's not many home matches left this season so I have to use it or lose it.

I think a lot of us are in the same boat. I know I am!