• Win

Votes: 4 100.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Loss

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
ronny subbing with 10 mins left. ridiculous. why do a line change at this point> people have been playing poorly.. do it sooner and give us a chance to win this thing. now we are going to be chasing the game trying to get away with a point from a team that has no business getting any points against us.

Reactions: BxLio91 and Kjbert
this ref is no where near the action and he's making calls like that. it's not good. how bout you get 10 yards from the ball instead of 40?

last game we were bailed out by a miracle.
This is who we are

i disagree, until we have the same performances with the Brazilians and maybe even Santi starting, I think we have an level above what is currently shown.

i disagree, until we have the same performances with the Brazilians and maybe even Santi starting, I think we have an level above what is currently shown.

Why aren’t the Brazilians starting now?

We have three LBs and I’m not sure any of them are good

can we start gray over morales for the rest of the gold cup? at least give us 3 CBs who actually have played CB.

Reactions: Kjbert
my guess is ronny doesn't think they know his "system" whatever the hell that is. heber and parks aren't translating well enough

i don’t think Talles is very good. Maybe in the future. Santi is not fit obviously. Andrade is good and there is no excuse for him not to be starting.
but if the answer to “where are the Brazilians” is Ronny...then again, this is who we are

Thiago has had enough. about to do everything himself.

Ronny ruins us again with his team selection and just poor individual performances by 9 out of 11 players.

Reactions: Kjbert