• Win

Votes: 4 100.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Loss

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
like I said, until the signings consistently start and give same performances then I will disagree.
I’m still I the #Ronnyout train since the start. He asked for signings and then not using them.

I'm on the #RonnyOut train too.

his team selections have been poor.

Isi and Parks played well tonight. Everyone else - average but mostly poor. Morales and Luis should never be on the XI with their lack of hustle. Just stay home.

No one really seemed to play with desire and the quality and end product showed. Our back line was a mess. Why is Gray not starting at CB over Morales? Are we really playing Morales because we signed him from europe? GTFOH. Gray wouldn't have given up on the play or play like he's just relaxing on a sunday league team. *flips table*.

Reactions: Kenny and Kjbert
NYCFC is behind Montreal and Nashville on the table right now. This was not the game to piss away 3 points with a trip to Columbus on Saturday.

montreal was missing a bunch of players for the Gold Cup but of course NYCFC can’t make them pay and the NYCFC players who replace the NYCFC starters are dogshit.

Typical NYCFC.

columbus game is in 10 days

But those guys aren’t going to play for Ronny. So this is who we are. We’re fucking boring to watch. No bite. Dumb unforced errors. Weird sub patterns that don’t reflect the time and place of the game. Did I mention were boring

So you saying you in the #ronnyout train?

I'm on the #RonnyOut train too.

his team selections have been poor.

Isi and Parks played well tonight. Everyone else - average but mostly poor. Morales and Luis should never be on the XI with their lack of hustle. Just stay home.

No one really seemed to play with desire and the quality and end product showed. Our back line was a mess. Why is Gray not starting at CB over Morales? Are we really playing Morales because we signed him from europe? GTFOH. Gray wouldn't have given up on the play or play like he's just relaxing on a sunday league team. *flips table*.

I don’t think morales is even a CB though, I could be wrong but I though he always was a DM or CM role. This is perhaps another failed ronny experiment

Reactions: Schwallacus
Worst game of the season BY FAR. Absolutely Horrible from basically everyone. I know most of the talk is going to be about the backline and rightfully so, but my god taty was absolute shit tonight, 0 movement off the ball, never an option, just feels like he doesn't even want to score. This is so frustrating, Montreal are so shit and now they are above us in the table. we keep chalking these lost points up to bad luck or bad calls but good teams, I mean real good teams who win games and win championships don't let the BS be the talking point because they score more than one when they are dominating in the first half so they can't be upset when the backup keeper is shit and the "experience defender" gives away ANOTHER penalty. Anton needs to sit and get fully recovered from his injury because he was awful today and gave nothing going forward like he normally does. let gray play and have someone who can at least track back and not watch an attack develop down his side hoping that Isi provides enough defense.

but worst of all was Ronny. We were shit from the start of the 2nd half (really more like the halfway point of the first). and he decides to make changes at the 75th and 80th minutes, he must have something against the brazillians because he gave them no time to actually make and impact on the game. you have to be able to realize the poor performance and get new players on.

UUGGGGHHH I am just so frustrated

I don’t think morales is even a CB though, I could be wrong but I though he always was a DM or CM role. This is perhaps another failed ronny experiment

exactly my point. he's not a CB.. so wtf is he playing there? start gray. and even if he is getting annoyed cause he's not getting playing time, then maybe he should play like he wants to be on the damn field instead of jogging around all relaxed and shit, making crappy ass passes, and not hustling

whoops. They still won’t have sands Sean Johnson and probably Callens so it’s more of the same. Another L incoming.

we should have callens back. copa america ends this weekend. so he'll be back and hopefully available for CLB. i'm guessing he'll need to do a quarantine again

Once again, Honduras plays in the Gold Cup in less than a week and Quioto is on their roster. Why the hell is he still playing with his club team?

(not that this is why NYCFC lost but Quioto is literally their most dangerous player and the game probably would have looked different with him not playing).

Reactions: Kjbert
my hope is this game is a wake up call. kinda like when we lost 4-0 to TFC in 2019... we then turned around and topped the east. will this game be the catalyst to drive us forward? or will we just sink to this level and continue on our way to mediocrity ? time will tell.

Morales is washed. His “effort” as a centerback led to the second Montreal goal, but even before that he was off all night.

Barraza is underwhelming. I accept he needs play time to improve, but let him do so in USL. His lean on the penalty was poor, his distribution was useless (and at times dangerous), and he had to do better on the second goal.

Just when it seems Ronny is managing games better, he waits far too long on a humid Florida night to substitute, then his master stroke led immediately to the Benny Hill goal. He should have brought attackers on at 60-65, and double substituted Ibeagha/Morales for Vuk/Andrade.

Missing Sands and Johnson hurts, but that was an eminently winnable game.

we should have callens back. copa america ends this weekend. so he'll be back and hopefully available for CLB. i'm guessing he'll need to do a quarantine again

there is a 3rd place match on Friday which Callens will stay for. Add travel time and quarantine and not sure if he’ll be available.

Reactions: Kjbert
Once again, Honduras plays in the Gold Cup in less than a week and Quioto is on their roster. Why the hell is he still playing with his club team?

(not that this is why NYCFC lost but Quioto is literally their most dangerous player and the game probably would have looked different with him not playing).

i could be wrong but I think if the NT and the club can agree on letting him go late it is allowed. I think it’s been done before elsewhere.

Since the play was poor overall you have to pin this squarely on Ronny. Don’t know if it was poor preparation, poor tactics, poor man management/motivation, whatever, we were flat, uninspired, directionless, and full of poor touches and decisions.

so frustrating to watch. Only hope is that all this talent comes together and clicks soon. There is so much potential!