• Win

Votes: 4 100.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Loss

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That’s a penalty. If it’s not the. #MLS. Andrade gets to the ball first. And then gets foiled

Time again for CFG to sack up about the refereeing

Why aren’t the Brazilians starting now?

ronny always wants all new signings to “learn about the speed of the league” and other stuff he likes to talk about like form etc.

he sticks with a starting lineup and doesn’t change it until he really has to.

ronny always wants all new signings to “learn about the speed of the league” and other stuff he likes to talk about like form etc.

he sticks with a starting lineup and doesn’t change it until he really has to.
So again, this is who we are then.

Whatever. We suck and Ronny sucks and our $12 million man provides us with nothing. We deserved nothing from this game.

So again, this is who we are then.

like I said, until the signings consistently start and give same performances then I will disagree.
I’m still In the #Ronnyout train since the start. He asked for signings and now he’s not using them.

Reactions: moogoo
giphy.gif

Reactions: Kenny and Kjbert
NYCFC is behind Montreal and Nashville on the table right now. This was not the game to piss away 3 points with a trip to Columbus on Saturday.

montreal was missing a bunch of players for the Gold Cup but of course NYCFC can’t make them pay and the NYCFC players who replace the NYCFC starters are dogshit.

Typical NYCFC.

like I said, until the signings consistently start and give same performances then I will disagree.
I’m still In the #Ronnyout train since the start. He asked for signings and now he’s not using them.
But those guys aren’t going to play for Ronny. So this is who we are. We’re fucking boring to watch. No bite. Dumb unforced errors. Weird sub patterns that don’t reflect the time and place of the game. Did I mention were boring