Seasoned Supporter
Jan 2, 2015
New York, NY
D.C. United vs. New York City FC
Wednesday, May 18 7:30 PM ET
Audi Field
YES App

Don’t see how we win. We need to rotate
I'm not saying we're a shoe-in to win, or that we can't lose, but "don't see how we win" seems like a stretch even for a die-hard DC fan considering the run of form this team has been in, and the form of DCU.

I don't imagine there will be much rotation aside from maybe Maxi and Pereira and possibly Parks.

DCU also currently has the exact same match congestion that NYCFC has dealt with, so it should go both ways, though I haven't checked if this will affect them at all, other than I know Durkin is out after receiving a red card over the weekend.

Anyone know if there's gonna be a tailgate (TR or other)? I'm assuming not on a weeknight away but just wanted to check.

Anyone know if there's gonna be a tailgate (TR or other)? I'm assuming not on a weeknight away but just wanted to check.
Aside from Red Bulls, Third Rail doesn't organize an away tailgate. Don't think there's anything happening weeknight at D.C.

Aside from Red Bulls, Third Rail doesn't organize an away tailgate. Don't think there's anything happening weeknight at D.C.
Maybe you mean for regular season games, but they absolutely had one at the Philly playoff game in December

Strange feeling this year, having a mid-week regular season game.

Hell yeah. Nice finishing. Really did turn things around for Dome. Maxi 21 assists that season.
If Heber could even get to 70% of the 2019 Heber...

if taty leaves in the summer, he'll have his chance to step up and shine. yes - talles at the 9 is an option too, but i think heber gets more playing time if taty leaves.

Hell yeah. Nice finishing. Really did turn things around for Dome. Maxi 21 assists that season.
If Heber could even get to 70% of the 2019 Heber...
20 assists. Only three players in league history to do so.

Carlos Valderrama (TB - 2000) 26 assists (32 games)
Sacha Kljestan (RB - 2016) 20 assists (32 games)
Maxi Moralez (NYC - 2019) 20 assists (29 games)

Anyone else have Yes App repeatedly ask you to enter verification code?

Every time I enter it the website says I am verified. Then the app on the TV tells me to enter a new verification code.

ETA: Could not be more Yes. I had to click on the Yankee game to get it to work. Then I was able to click on the NYCFC game and get it to show.

Last edited:
Reactions: mgarbowski
Anyone else have Yes App repeatedly ask you to enter verification code?

Every time I enter it the website says I am verified. Then the app on the TV tells me to enter a new verification code.

ETA: Could not be more Yes. I had to click on the Yankee game to get it to work. Then I was able to click on the NYCFC game and get it to show.