MLS - October 20 - Atlanta (Away)

Good. He needs the rest. He played some really tough fixtures during the international window + RB, so this is good.
giphy.gif

From KEYS TO THE MATCH in the NYCFC news section on the app:
Gonzalo Pineda replaced Heinze in the dugout, and since August 1, they’ve played 13 games — winning nine, losing three and drawing just once. Only New England Revolution have collected more points.
What a contrast with NYCFC. So we head into the match with Ronny still at the helm.

this small clip from crooks's preview with Ronny. more excuses but hey, everybody gets along so it's all good!

first, he blames the international breaks and not having players or players being tired when they come back. we're supposed to be deep. this should not be a problem. Everyone else in the league is dealing with a similar situation.

second, unless i'm misunderstanding him, he's saying playoffs would be nice and we will try to make the playoffs, but it's not like it's a relegation battle. are you kidding me??

• Wow
Reactions: JCMore
Brown liquor masochism Wednesday night special

Well, this tweet is a sign we're going to lose tonight. MLS put Atlanta's GK ahead of the actual fifth most clean sheets. Rather than delete the tweet and repost with a corrected graphic, they just post a secondary correction. That's just MLS pushing the Atlanta agenda

Well, this tweet is a sign we're going to lose tonight. MLS put Atlanta's GK ahead of the actual fifth most clean sheets. Rather than delete the tweet and repost with a corrected graphic, they just post a secondary correction. That's just MLS pushing the Atlanta agenda

Well I’m glad we will help Brad move up the standings lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: danger
I've had this in my downloads folder since Feb 2020 and I would say its becoming evergreen going into each match

0FC799A8-85AC-44F4-96C7-9E2C53DBB559-29462-00000E0DC1437F3F.GIF

So Isi posted an IG of him in the West Village an hour ago. I guess he's not on the flight to Atlanta. His absence from the 18 at Red Bulls and now this? He wasn't on the injury report? Cacha too. What's up?
correct me if i'm wrong.. i'm not an IG user.. but couldn't he have taken the pics another day and then posted it an hour ago?
Sure, but I like my tinfoil hat!
No Isi in the 18. No Isi in the injury report. Tinfoil hat was never worn.

if talles plays like this from now on, i will be super hyped for next year. kid was showing his stuff and going by defenders and playing strong through swarms, all while keeping the ball. was great to see!

i can't believe medina and morales continue to get starts.

we need to see more gideon and heber. not sure why heber is only good enough for 5 mins... surely at least 15-20 by now?

also - can we start gloster over amundsen? atleast give him a chance to show what he can do. can't be any worse, right?

Reactions: danger
if talles plays like this from now on, i will be super hyped for next year. kid was showing his stuff and going by defenders and playing strong through swarms, all while keeping the ball. was great to see!

i can't believe medina and morales continue to get starts.

we need to see more gideon and heber. not sure why heber is only good enough for 5 mins... surely at least 15-20 by now?

also - can we start gloster over amundsen? atleast give him a chance to show what he can do. can't be any worse, right?

Turf can be terrible on the knees. I suspect Heber gets more run at home.

as expected.. ronny says tonight was a "good performance".

he's gotta be delusional.