MLS Week 24

Let's go Seattle - solely for fantasy purposes. I actually like Portland much more as a team.

Either Seattle amped up the piped music or ESPN had their mic'ing off. Didn't like them drowning out the crowd on the entrance.

Lodeiro is really fun to watch. I've commented on him several times here before, but cant stop saying it. He is really, really good. What a signing.

I don't watch a lot of MLS outside of our games so he is new to me but I'm thankful we didn't have to face him, that's for sure.

The whole style of play of both teams is so different from ours, it is fascinating.

I'm also just enjoying the pace and intensity -even watching with the sound off, it is clear this is a derby.

Either Seattle amped up the piped music or ESPN had their mic'ing off. Didn't like them drowning out the crowd on the entrance.

Well, this is Fox, but ESPN's audio mixing was crap for our game. You could barely hear the crowd for much of the game. Made it sound like there was no atmosphere. At one point you could hear the Chicken Bucket chant loud and clear. Then, it faded right out. They clearly just turned the sound down on that part of the crowd.

Meant to post that in the post-game thread and still might.

That was the sitter to end all sitters. Would have been a travesty of a goal with the way he dragged down the defender to get free though.
And it ended up helping me in fantasy as it would have given Valeri an assist and I'm in a tight matchup right now going against Valeri.

Seattle up 1-0

Fox announcers say Grabavoy is about to go on the field

Dempsey scores putting Seattle up 2-0

Lol

3-0

Well, this is Fox, but ESPN's audio mixing was crap for our game. You could barely hear the crowd for much of the game. Made it sound like there was no atmosphere. At one point you could hear the Chicken Bucket chant loud and clear. Then, it faded right out. They clearly just turned the sound down on that part of the crowd.

Meant to post that in the post-game thread and still might.
Oh. Well, then I guess I should overlook their fuckups. They are the Saunders of broadcasting, "they're so nice to show our game, let's give them a ribbon."

This game, and the one next Sunday, are huge for both these teams. If Seattle makes a push and makes the playoffs, it will likely be at the expense of Portland.

This game is giving me blue balls and I don't even have balls
Until now, I haven't been able to peg you as a character from anything I've read or seen, but I just finished Snow Crash, thanks to our Literary thread rec'd by FootyLovin & Lasker Lasker , and you've got a lot of YT in you and her character ruled!

Reactions: FootyLovin