Moving back to the East Coast

dannd23

Registered
Mar 7, 2015
As some of you may know (or not know as I rarely post OT), I currently live in Indiana because I stayed out here after graduated college for a job and a girlfriend. Wellllll, the girlfriend is no longer my girlfriend, and while the job is good, there is not much room for upward mobility. Kinda had a quarter life crisis this weekend because the Midwest is driving me crazy, and realized that it is time to make the change and return to NJ or NYC. I am very excited to become a STH and hopefully grab a few brews with some of you at some point before and after matches.

In the past 5 hours I have probably applied for about 20 digital marketing jobs. So if anyone is hiring someone super experienced in SEM and all means of paid online advertising, give your boy a holler.

As some of you may know (or not know as I rarely post OT), I currently live in Indiana because I stayed out here after graduated college for a job and a girlfriend. Wellllll, the girlfriend is no longer my girlfriend, and while the job is good, there is not much room for upward mobility. Kinda had a quarter life crisis this weekend because the Midwest is driving me crazy, and realized that it is time to make the change and return to NJ or NYC. I am very excited to become a STH and hopefully grab a few brews with some of you at some point before and after matches.

In the past 5 hours I have probably applied for about 20 digital marketing jobs. So if anyone is hiring someone super experienced in SEM and all means of paid online advertising, give your boy a holler.
Best of luck with the move. Think that makes 4 of us here now moving in the next few months

Best of luck with the move. Think that makes 4 of us here now moving in the next few months

Did I see that you're moving to Richmond? I have a few friends from that area I've visited before. Love that area.

Did I see that you're moving to Richmond? I have a few friends from that area I've visited before. Love that area.
Yeah I'm moving early June. I'll be in Henrico which is about 20 minutes north west of central Richmond

Yeah I'm moving early June. I'll be in Henrico which is about 20 minutes north west of central Richmond
I stopped in Richmond for a coffee once. All I remember is the highway wrapped around some interesting building. That was cool. Nothing else to report.

Reactions: mgarbowski

Welcome back to the City! Good luck with the move and job search.

Dan, glad you are coming up a little closer - even if you are leaving my original home state. Richmond is where my mom grew up, and I think it's a fine city. It's also not outside of driving range to get up to NY on occasion, so I hope we will get to see you around for more games.

Dan, glad you are coming up a little closer - even if you are leaving my original home state. Richmond is where my mom grew up, and I think it's a fine city. It's also not outside of driving range to get up to NY on occasion, so I hope we will get to see you around for more games.
That's the plan. Probably nothing for the first few months while I get settled in but hopefully later in the season I can make the drive.

Well boys and girl, I will be moving to NYC for the first time ever in July. Will be starting a job on W 33rd. Nervous as I am not much of a city person but excited for the new opportunity and to start getting to more NYC matches.
...... Are you part of Torrent's staff