Music covers

Come on Eileen - Save Ferris
Love the alt music of the '90s (and this cover), but hate the vibe most of these bands had. Listening to this cover is very easy, watching the video is very hard! I'd love to slap (and pop) that bass player...

Okay. Fuck me. Forgot all about this one. So good.

And in the same vein (although, since he maybe wrote it but he and Keith were too fucked up to remember, does it count?)

Great topic, NYCFC_Dan NYCFC_Dan

Reactions: JayH and NYCFC_Dan
Like Really??? I Love this !! God Bless theses children there's hope for the future! God Bless you JayH JayH for bringing this to our attention! Now it's my hope NYCFC sees this and drafts the kid standing in the background playing the crap out the drums! This kid needs to be our Goalie! Thank -You Mr Jay now go out and have yourself a nice day!

Reactions: FootyLovin and JayH
Like Really??? I Love this !! God Bless theses children there's hope for the future! God Bless you JayH JayH for bringing this to our attention! Now it's my hope NYCFC sees this and drafts the kid standing in the background playing the crap out the drums! This kid needs to be our Goalie! Thank -You Mr Jay now go out and have yourself a nice day!
You too Angela Miller Angela Miller ! Enjoy the game.

You too Angela Miller Angela Miller ! Enjoy the game.
OUCH !! No Yes Network here in East Hartford Ct ! Just the Shout Box. But I'm putting my anger a side for the sake of my 86 year old father who's Over The Moon for his Chicago Cubs! I hope for his and my uncles that have passed they go all the way! I can't even think of the right words to describe what would go down in that part of the country If this goes down! Thanks for letting me indulge theses thoughts on the NYCFC forum!

Reactions: NYCFC_Dan and JayH