"new Posts"

Section1Guy

Registered
Donor
Seasoned Supporter
Apr 22, 2014
White Plains, NY
www.msgvarsity.com
I saw @MyBoyCity say that he uses the "New Posts" feature to read everything on the site. I do that as well. It's basically my second step after I go through my alerts. So for those of you who don't do that, but love seeing all the discussion on the board... that's a great feature.

Anyway, the point of this post... for those who do use the "New Posts"

Is it not the most depressing thing when you get to the end and clear the whole board? I love this site. I could read, respond, and interact with this group and this club all day long.

Ok... that's it. Bye for now.

(Yes, this is me typing for no reason just because there's nothing left to read)

I saw @MyBoyCity say that he uses the "New Posts" feature to read everything on the site. I do that as well. It's basically my second step after I go through my alerts. So for those of you who don't do that, but love seeing all the discussion on the board... that's a great feature.

Anyway, the point of this post... for those who do use the "New Posts"

Is it not the most depressing thing when you get to the end and clear the whole board? I love this site. I could read, respond, and interact with this group and this club all day long.

Ok... that's it. Bye for now.

(Yes, this is me typing for no reason just because there's nothing left to read)
I do the exact same thing haha

I certainly use it and its especially valuable if you havent been on forums for a couple of weeks.

Reactions: einwindir