New Swag

No clue TBH. I wear a small for everything except Authentics and usually do OK so I wasn't too concerned. At that price if it's ill-fitting I could give it away and not really care. Hopefully someone else has one already and can help ya out.
Agreed. It's so affordable that I can take the loss.... however Modell's has a ridiculous return policy (not sure about sale items) where they take stuff back 99.9% of the time no questions asked if the tag is on regardless of from online or store.

Wow. Couldn't pass up the training top and coaches jacket for $40. Wish I had gotten the shorts.

Modells.com is running a crazy sale on stuff right now. We're talking $20 Sideline Jackets, $5 T-Shirts, $10 Training Shorts, etc.

EDIT: Will accept a percentage of your savings in beer on Sunday.
Amazing, thanks for the heads up. Just ordered about 400 dollars worth of stuff for 50.

Well, my inventory on NYCFC gear just got significantly larger....that sale is outrageous!!!

Just picked up a few hoodies/jackets, tshirts, a hat and a scarf for pretty much nothing.

Reactions: Victors87 and JayH
No clue TBH. I wear a small for everything except Authentics and usually do OK so I wasn't too concerned. At that price if it's ill-fitting I could give it away and not really care. Hopefully someone else has one already and can help ya out.
All the likes for this one. Sorted myself out for less than 80 dollars on like 400 dollars worth of stuff.

Someone took the last coaches jacket out from under me while it was in my cart and I was browsing the kids' stuff to grab my nephews a gift.

Sports gods owe me. NYCFC comeback #confirmed.
Ummmmmmmmm.... if it was a large then that was me....:rolleyes: I'll owe ya a beer!

ETA: and if that what it takes to get a win Sunday I don't feel sorry!!!! LOL