Minnesota Challenge (Aug 20) - vote!

joe

Registered
Elite Donor
Donor
Seasoned Supporter
May 18, 2015
We basically have a whole new team, who do you think will be a factor Sunday? I figure Bakrar is locked in, but let me know if I missed anyone.

Maxi Moralez
A. Not in the 18
B. In the 18, doesn't play
C. Plays fewer than 5 minutes
D. Plays fewer than 20 minutes
E. Halftime sub
F. Starts

Alonso Martinez
A. Not in the 18
E. Halftime sub
F. Starts

Julian Fernandez
A. Not in the 18
E. Halftime sub
F. Starts

Birk Risa
A. Not in the 18
E. Halftime sub
F. Starts

Andres Perea
A. Not in the 18
E. Halftime sub
F. Starts

If I believe someone will get 21-45 minutes (ie is subbed on after the half but before '70) I should pick E Halftime sub, correct?
Yes, sounds good. I was trying to find a reasonable balance of categories but can tweak if there's a need.

Reactions: mgarbowski
Maxi Moralez

Alonso Martinez
E. Halftime sub

Julian Fernandez

Birk Risa

Andres Perea
BABY PARKS EDIT: E. Halftime sub

Last edited:
I've been planning a Gotham-style Starting XI for this one. First time in a while it would be the least bit interesting.

Maxi: D
Alonso: D
Julian: D
Birk: F
Perea: C

This is a good exercise. It's making me go back and figure out who all these guys actually are.

Reactions: 413Blue
Same as the guess the attendance and match results. If it’s merged into the game thread it’ll get buried and I won’t be able to compute the results

Would it be enough to keep the thread separate until a couple of says after the game so joe joe has a chance to find the entries and do the tally and then fold it in too the game thread? I agree it will help a lot to keep it separate at least that long. I then do not much care whether it is kept separate or folded in after that.

Would it be enough to keep the thread separate until a couple of says after the game so joe joe has a chance to find the entries and do the tally and then fold it in too the game thread? I agree it will help a lot to keep it separate at least that long. I then do not much care whether it is kept separate or folded in after that.
You know, it's taking all my self-control to not make a new poll thread on if and when we should merge this in. I'm tryin' to behave, honest!

Maxi Moralez
F. Starts

Alonso Martinez
A. Not in the 18

Julian Fernandez

Birk Risa
A. Not in the 18

Andres Perea
D. Half time sub

Edit: changed Andres due to the Keaton parks news

Last edited:
I would agree to that if joe joe does!

I would agree to that if joe joe does!
I still think it's over-moderating against a problem we don't have. I will be less annoyed if it's moved after I post the results next week, but for me it merits its own thread.

Reactions: Gotham Gator
Maxi Moralez
F. Starts

Alonso Martinez
A. Not in the 18

Julian Fernandez

Birk Risa
A. Not in the 18

Andres Perea
D. Half time sub

Edit: changed Andres due to the Keaton parks news

Half time sub was technically E, but I'm going to assume intent here and call JC the winner with two correct answers, Maxi and Perea. I made the same change to Perea when I heard the news.

Gotham wins a three way tie for second based on differential.

Shoutout to Mark, whose "half time sub" clarification proved relevant, both Fernandez and Perea ended up in that bucket

I'm glad to have been wrong about Risa, who I wanted to start but didn't think they would.

Thanks all for playing. JCMore JCMore I'll buy you a beer if we ever meet