New Swag

Approaching FKW status.
View attachment 6363
Those are sweet. I have the orange keeper socks from the first season.

Better look at the new training top.

ej4EGHd.jpg

Those are sweet. I have the orange keeper socks from the first season.

Better look at the new training top.

ej4EGHd.jpg

What Adidas is doing with their stripes is bizarre. Our new jersey only has stripes on the shoulders. These only have stripes on the arms. It's like they can't make up their mind.

people gave some shit on social media re: this shirt because NYCFC was actually established in 2013

Reactions: roxfontaine
people gave some shit on social media re: this shirt because NYCFC was actually established in 2013
Not sure that's fully reasonable. I mean, who's going to calculate based on date of incorporation? Perhaps a bit more sensible to count from the first season we played. Nobody's going to get into a fistfight in a bar in 25 years over the 2013/2015 debate. Although knowing *this* board...

Last edited:
Not sure that's fully reasonable. I mean, who's going to calculate based on date of incorporation? Perhaps a bit more sensible to count from the first season we played. Nobody's going to get into a fistfight in bar in 25 years over the 2013/2015 debate. Although knowing *this* board...

how that escalated to a possible bar fight is beyond me.... I prefer using the date the first match was played

how that escalated to a possible bar fight is beyond me.... I prefer using the date the first match was played
You new 'round here? *Everything* escalates into a possible bar fight! :)