New Swag

http://www.mlsstore.com/New_York_Ci...rk_City_FC_adidas_Gray_Travel_Full-Zip_Jacket
Men's New York City FC adidas Gray Travel Full-Zip Jacket
thumb.aspx

thumb.aspx

Last edited:
First look at the 2018 NYCFC Gray Anthem Jacket

Can never trust corporate stock photos. They NEED to do better on that Adidas/MLS/NYCFC and retailers!

I will only be purchasing if it has the NYC Monogram :clapping:.

*We need to find this out, as well as both jackets fabric contents, are they the same? Cotton/Poly or what not. Because that will determine fit and potential shrinkage with washing.

Last edited:
Only purchasing if it has the clean and minimal NYC Monogram :clapping:.

Anyone know how to fitment on these are, previous years? I wear U.S. Large T-shirt. BUT in Adidas and Nike Authentic Jerseys, and Nike Soccer apparel I rock XLs because it's a Euro slimmer fit.

Screen Shot 2018-01-28 at 2.00.46 PM.png Screen Shot 2018-01-28 at 2.00.36 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-01-28 at 2.13.09 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-01-28 at 2.01.05 PM.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Fantazma
First look at the 2018 NYCFC Anthem Jacket

Can never trust corporate stock photos. They NEED to do better on that Adidas/MLS/NYCFC and retailers!

*We need to find this out, as well as both jackets fabric contents, are they the same? Cotton/Poly or what not. Because that will determine fit and potential shrinkage with washing.

Yes, it will be interesting to see if the monogram jacket is players only issued rather than the logo jacket that is on the team store.

First look at the 2018 NYCFC Anthem Jacket

No monogram no purchase

I just bought this, so I'll let y'all know what it's like.

Interesting that both of the items I posted from the MLSsoccer.com store are now listed as discontinued. Please let us know if your order has been cancel and refunded. Or maybe you'll get the item with the monogram rather than the crest.

Interesting that both of the items I posted from the MLSsoccer.com store are now listed as discontinued. Please let us know if your order has been cancel and refunded. Or maybe you'll get the item with the monogram rather than the crest.
It has shipped as far as I can tell!